Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

First Pass Yield Helped Requested

F

Florabama

All, I am familiar with Total First Pass Yield in standard situations where item lots travel from station to station, (multiplication of each station's First Pass Yield). However I could really use some help in more unusual situations. How would I handle a situation where one of the initial stations contains a larger item lot that is split among multiple stations? How about if the item lots that travel from station to station are mixed to some extent? Thanks for any ideas on how to handle these situations.

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
All, I am familiar with Total First Pass Yield in standard situations where item lots travel from station to station, (multiplication of each station's First Pass Yield). However I could really use some help in more unusual situations. How would I handle a situation where one of the initial stations contains a larger item lot that is split among multiple stations? How about if the item lots that travel from station to station are mixed to some extent? Thanks for any ideas on how to handle these situations.
Welcome here Florabama ...
Mixing of sublots is your identification and traceability issue and you must assess and handle it seperately if it is important to you.
Irrespective of that, you could consider lots issued to multiple stations as the lot in and get the first pass yield at the out. These first pass yield can be later summed up and corrected with the larger lot that got split which will consider the throughput of the initial station also.

Top Bottom