SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

Floworks and Losing Links

J

jennykate131

I have an ongoing struggle with managing the modeling results that we get from our fluid dynamics program. The main problem is in keeping track of our many configurations and the analysis results from these models. We often run into situations where a model has been changed a number of times and a few days, weeks, months later we need to look at the model or results from a specific configuration and its very difficult to locate.
Floworks assigns a number to the folder when you save these results so we tried renaming the folder but it breaks the link and couldn't find a way to change the name when the file is originally created. Is there something in the settings or formatting of this part of Solidworks/Floworks ('09) that we can set up to better manage this ongoing mess? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :frust:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Staff member
Admin
If no one responds, you might want to bump this thread. The holidays are coming up and this is very specific software. I'm not sure how many people who visit here have used it.

I wish I could help but I've never used it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Cannot Export multiple sections from Excel to PDF without losing pagination Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 23
N Losing your ISO Certification if you Lose Your AS9100 Certification ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
M Losing our Certification under 4th Edition Rules IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
P Losing Accreditation - JAS-ANZ has changed the conditions of non-conformances ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Marc Microsoft Losing Big To Apple On Campus After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 18
Chennaiite Are 'Quality' Standard Certifications slowly losing their Credibility? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 35
Crusader Losing a friend / co-worker (some golf history here too) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Marc Kilogram Reference Losing Weight General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 21
J Why American Companies in the Automobile Arena are Losing Money? World News 26
J No Management Representative? Losing money ever since they became ISO 9001 certified ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 25
T Losing faith in ability to succeed Career and Occupation Discussions 14
D I'm losing Management Support - I'm losing everyone else's interest Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
M Informational Links to recognized / harmonised / consensus Standards for each market Other Medical Device Related Standards 5
T Where can I get a PPAP workbook in Excel .xls with links? APQP and PPAP 1
B PFMEA and Control Plan Links APQP and PPAP 2
B Does anyone have links to one sided CPK files? Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
C Key Links (Library) to search for updated Clinical Data (Is & IIa) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
D Seeking Equipment Verification Standard Procedure books/guide/links Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
S World Health Organisation ? Medical Device Publications Links Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
Ajit Basrur Links to Global Health Authorities and Organizations US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
S Feedback from reading Jennifer Kirley's suggested 'motivation' reading links The Reading Room 2
Marc Broken links in food-safety chain hid peanut plants' risks Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 20
B Continuous improvement and Management review process links ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
Q Material, Links & Information on some basic exercise on PC DMIS & CMM Metrology Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
S References, links to Work Measurement, Time Study Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 4
W Copyright - Links in Posts Leading to Copyrighted Material on Other Web Sites Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 25
BradM A Web Page with Common Internet Web Site Links as Icons After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
H Links in Posts - Post Counts and Active Links in Posts Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 8
C Control Plan - Links to Customer Documents (e.g. Print) or the Actual Specifications? FMEA and Control Plans 22
Wes Bucey More reasons to think before clicking on links After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 12
Howard Atkins OEM Customer-Specific Requirements - IATF - Web Site Links Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
S FMEA, CP, SPC & MSA relationships and links (APQP Elements) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
B Links between Process Flow, Process FMEA and Control Plan IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 22
W Subliminal teaching and training methods - Seeking Links / Resources Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 13
Govind ASQ Certifications Sample Exams & Links Professional Certifications and Degrees 31
J Software which links Process FMEA (PFMEA), Control Plan and Flow Chart Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 9
Claes Gefvenberg Web Cams - Share and Review your favourite Web Cams links! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
Q Outsourcing & the Control Plan (Ours and the Subcontractor's) - Links, etc. APQP and PPAP 10
I ISO 9001:2000 Graphical Icons - Looking for icons / graphics I can use it as links Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
D Navigating by Hyper Links Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
Howard Atkins Public Links to Delphi Supplier Requirements on the Web Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
A Process Tool Attached - 'Process title page' to describe all links, COPs, MOPs, SOPs IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
I Links between ISO 9K:2K ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
S Seeking: Links or materials about Shainan techniques Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
S Control Plan and Design FMEA (DFMEA) Links FMEA and Control Plans 4
R ISO 14001 Implementation - The EPA's (US) Book and Links Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 10
S Inputs - Links To Processes - How to format Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
Marc Uncertainty Information, Links and a Local Directory Listing Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 4
Marc Medical Device Industry Links ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2