SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

FMEA and Risk assessment in Microsoft Access

Hello guys!!
I hope you are doing well!
I'm doing my end of study internship in a QSE Department and I'm looking for a risk assessment and FMEA database (template) to work on. (I prefer MS ACCESS).
I will be grateful for you.
Thank you in advance.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Tagin

Trusted Information Resource
WHY Access? It is no longer supported and is very clunky and is not scalable.
Not supported?
  • MS Access 2013 - end of support is 2023
  • MS Access 2016/2019 - end of support is 2025
  • MS Access is part of Office 365

As to whether it is a good product or not, the Access I knew was indeed clunky and rather primitive.

Bev D

Heretical Statistician
Staff member
Super Moderator
yes by not supported I meant that MS isn't investing in making it usable -it's just a clunky spreadsheet adn smart sheets are better but still...it's an over use of a silly "software"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Risk Assessment Precedence - FMEA > Risk Matrix (Modified PHA) > Ishikawa? FMEA and Control Plans 11
P What are FMEA Risk assessment techniques? FMEA and Control Plans 4
V Examples of Risk Assessment (FMEA) through the Life Cycle of the Product Development ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 16
K Risk Assessment / FMEA - Using the same Risk Opportunities - Opinion Question AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 9
R TS 16949 Alternative Risk Assessment FMEA, Apendix C Requirements FMEA and Control Plans 5
C Is Risk Assessment Still Necessary? The AIAG FMEA Manual does not address FMEA and Control Plans 1
M Risk and Corrective actions - Currently no FMEA's - Car systems Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 8
R The difference b/w FMEA & Risk analysis as per iso 14971 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 8
D Where does FMEA fit in your ISO 14971 Risk Management process? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 13
F Risk Management vs. FMEA ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 11
Moncia Recalculating RPN (FMEA Risk Priority Number) - Customer Request APQP and PPAP 10
R Is PFMEA (Process FMEA) for OEM sufficient to address Risk? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
P FMEA Risk Analysis Recommended Action Priority FMEA and Control Plans 2
J Online FMEA Risk Management Course Recommendations ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
M Name for FMEA (Risk Analysis Approach) Program FMEA and Control Plans 1
M ISO 14971 Risk Analysis and use of a DFMEA (Design FMEA) ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 8
T Using FMEA to determine Risk in minimising Testing FMEA and Control Plans 6
J FMEA Evaluation of "User Risk" - Wording FMEA 3rd party advisors ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
I Feasibility Study rather than an FMEA on a Risk Issue - Clause 7.2.2 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
M Risk Analysis using FMEA Process Flow Chart - Health Care Information System FMEA and Control Plans 6
U 1. Hardware Life Cycle; 2. Requirements tracking; 3. FMEA Risk Analysis ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
B What to include in a "Risk management/FMEA" process FMEA and Control Plans 3
M Include Risk of Rework in a PFMEA (Process FMEA)? FMEA and Control Plans 5
J FMEA "Types" - ISO 14971 (Medical Devices - Application of Risk Management) ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 7
J Medical Device Risk Analysis - FMEA vs ALARP (As Low As Reasonably Possible) FMEA and Control Plans 3
A FMEA Risk Priority Number Reduction Worksheet ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
howste FMEA vs. Risk Analysis - What are the differences - Medical Devices ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
L TS 16949 - Feasibility Review, including Risk Anaylsis vs. FMEA General Auditing Discussions 4
A FMEA 3rd edition - FMEA is required only for high risk operations? FMEA and Control Plans 7
E FMEA as a Risk Analysis Tool for ISO 14001 Aspects and Impacts Analysis FMEA and Control Plans 2
L Looking for Control Plan and FMEA Stamping process FMEA and Control Plans 2
OpExPro AIAG VDA FMEA Rating Tables FMEA and Control Plans 5
OpExPro The note at the bottom of DFMEA occurrence tables in AIAG VDA FMEA FMEA and Control Plans 0
W FMEA - Current control and occurrence rating FMEA and Control Plans 3
J FMEA Handbook 2019 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
J Process FMEA Template with examples - Cold and Hot Forged components FMEA and Control Plans 4
B Why the Greek god Hephaestus should have done a design FMEA (DFMEA) on his giant robot APQP and PPAP 1
P Design FMEA - Detection Rating criteria ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
J Which OEM or customers are now requiring the new AIAG/VDA FMEA format? FMEA and Control Plans 6
C AIAG/VDA FMEA - Is the new better? FMEA and Control Plans 0
I Does anybody use Detection in medical device Design FMEA? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 18
P VDA AIAG FMEA - Slides for Quality Audience FMEA and Control Plans 4
P Design FMEA for Industrial Machinery FMEA and Control Plans 3
B AIAG/VDA’s FMEA Manual Is a Major Advance (my take on this subject) FMEA and Control Plans 2
B AIAG-VDA FMEA - When the new format will be required FMEA and Control Plans 5
D Where does "as far as possible" stop? FMEA - EN 14971 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 29
R What are the changes in 5th Edition of FMEA manual? FMEA and Control Plans 6
C FMEA Process assessment In the Draft for the AIAG/VDA FMEA Manual is gone FMEA and Control Plans 0
Jimmy123 Example of a P-Diagram for Process FMEA - Uncontrollable noises FMEA and Control Plans 39
Jimmy123 FMEA - Preventive vs Detection Control FMEA and Control Plans 7