FMEA Software to develop P&D Failure Modes Effects Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Juniper

I am looking for good software to develop P&D FMEAs, does anyone know of good software and where to obtain it?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I don't know how much it is now because I bought it a few years ago. They now have a series of other programs as well. Manufacturer is Intergral Solutions , Royal Oak MI, tel (248)543-6040 fax (248) 543 3505
Web site www.integsolutions.com .
All the forms that the program generates are AIAG forms including warrants etc.This URL dosenot seem to work but the Email that I have is [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Howard Atkins (edited 08-26-98).]

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Yes I still use it, I have some 100 PPAPs on it. For generic parts it is very usefull as you can copy and just change characteristics, it also does Gauge R7R calculations and keeps document control.

M

Massimo Tosi

Borgaretto 01-September-1998

we are dealing with spot-welding lines for automotive
industry. According to QS-9000 requirements I proposed to use
"RELEX Software" to perform the P&D FMEA's. So we are going to
buy it. I think it is a good software package and if you need more
information or "demo" you can try to join the location :
http://www.relexsoftware.com/
If you want specifics, feel free to email me directly.
Best regards.

P

Paul Caffery

Hi, I'm the Managing Director of a company called Thomas Davenport & Associates Ltd based in the UK. We have exclusive UK and European rights to distribute MPACT software and other products in the family range for ISI (Integral Solutions, Incorporated). Should any of you require further information on the MPACT software I will be pleased to talk you through it.

J

Jennifer

We are attempting to purchase F.I.S.T. software from Cebos

We originally created several databases to support our QS-9000 activities, and we are finding that stand-alone systems do not work well when trying to reduce redundant data. We looked at many programs, and found that F.I.S.T. met our requirements the best. F.I.S.T. software is a very user friendly and links all (?most) of the information that is needed for compliance to QS9K. This includes APQP, audits, documents, equipment, gauges, purchasing, training, corrective actions, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Has anyone here had any experience with PQ-FMEA software? FMEA and Control Plans 1
A CAQ Software - Implementation of a Software for FMEA's and Control Plans FMEA and Control Plans 0
M IQRM Software - Transitioning from Excel based FMEA's FMEA and Control Plans 3
T Software for linking Process Flow Diagram, Process FMEA and Control Plan APQP and PPAP 9
A Software FMEA with CMMI FMEA and Control Plans 6
N Software FMEA for an In-Vitro Directive EU Medical Device Regulations 3
V Any recommendation for FMEA software to support Pharma operations ? FMEA and Control Plans 1
M Recommendations for Off the Shelf (OTS) FMEA software FMEA and Control Plans 2
A Does Anybody use APIS (IQ-FMEA) Software in this forum? FMEA and Control Plans 2
J IFS (Industrial & Financial Systems) software and the FMEA module Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
R Should I include all possible Risks of our software in the FMEA? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 7
L PFMEA (Process FMEA) Forms - Dyadem FMEA Software Products FMEA and Control Plans 5
D Process Diagram - FMEA - Control Plan Software APQP and PPAP 5
R FMEA Software Tools - What are the top 5 most used FMEA software FMEA and Control Plans 13
P SCIO-FMEA software by PLATO AG FMEA and Control Plans 1
V Software support for FMEA FMEA and Control Plans 4
A FMEA in software projects FMEA and Control Plans 6
B Software FMEA as a functional approach of a system FMEA FMEA and Control Plans 5
B FMEA Rating Table for Services like Software Implementation or Sampling Requests Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
M Software to Handle All "Quality" Processes? APQP, Control Plan, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, etc. Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
T Looking for FMEA Software Comparison Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 6
S Is there software that includes diagnostics in an FMEA? FMEA and Control Plans 12
J Can someone give a hint about FMEA about software source code FMEA and Control Plans 7
K Byteworx FMEA Software - Any advice appreciated Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 5
J Software which links Process FMEA (PFMEA), Control Plan and Flow Chart Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 9
D Seeking Information on Plato FMEA Software Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
R Seeking Recommendations: FMEA Software Tools Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 9
G Is Anyone Using IQ (APIS) FMEA Software? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 12
I FMEA - DFMEA Software - Seeking Advice Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
J Looking for FMEA software for Semiconductor Industry Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 5
Howard Atkins FORD's FMEA Plus Software Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 7
M Stand alone software package out there for creating a FMEA - Laptop Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 4
M FMEA and Control Plan Software - Seeking advice Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 12
J FMEA Handbook 2019 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
J Process FMEA Template with examples - Cold and Hot Forged components FMEA and Control Plans 1
B Why the Greek god Hephaestus should have done a design FMEA (DFMEA) on his giant robot APQP and PPAP 1
P Design FMEA - Detection Rating criteria ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
J Which OEM or customers are now requiring the new AIAG/VDA FMEA format? FMEA and Control Plans 0
C AIAG/VDA FMEA - Is the new better? FMEA and Control Plans 0
I Does anybody use Detection in medical device Design FMEA? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 18
P VDA AIAG FMEA - Slides for Quality Audience FMEA and Control Plans 4
P Design FMEA for Industrial Machinery FMEA and Control Plans 3
B AIAG/VDA’s FMEA Manual Is a Major Advance (my take on this subject) FMEA and Control Plans 2
B AIAG-VDA FMEA - When the new format will be required FMEA and Control Plans 5
D Where does "as far as possible" stop? FMEA - EN 14971 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 29
R What are the changes in 5th Edition of FMEA manual? FMEA and Control Plans 6
M Risk and Corrective actions - Currently no FMEA's - Car systems Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 8
C FMEA Process assessment In the Draft for the AIAG/VDA FMEA Manual is gone FMEA and Control Plans 0
Jimmy123 Example of a P-Diagram for Process FMEA - Uncontrollable noises FMEA and Control Plans 39
Jimmy123 FMEA - Preventive vs Detection Control FMEA and Control Plans 7