SBS - The best value in QMS software

Force & Strain Calibration Uncertainty for ISO/IEC 17025

Z

Zen Soon

Hi, I am very new to this field on force and strain calibration. I also need to know about the calculation for uncertainty regards to the calibration.

If my load cell is 20KN and when we proceed on with the calibration using this 20KN load cell, the value from the meter will flactuate up and down, but very close to the 20KN. This is the part which i do not know --> So which data do i take for the uncertainty calculation. The reference cal of the 20KN load cell which is 20KN or the data of the max or the data of the min of the flactation data of the load cell.

Hope you can understand my poor english.

I need some advice from the professional.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration with a Mask on...
Staff member
Admin
Another quick "Bump". My Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this one!

Marc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Compression Spring Force MSA Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
N Requirements for the identification and traceability of demo product for sales force US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
J Calculating impact force, expressed in lbs, of a 5 lb weight dropped 48 inches Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
K Measurement Force on Kickdown Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
R Compression Spring Force measurement correlation with Supplier Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 7
J GHTF (Global Harmonization Task Force) SG2 Guidance Documents EU Medical Device Regulations 3
B Kanban - What is the pulling force which triggers replenishment? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 7
V How to Calibrate Ring Force Gauges Service Industry Specific Topics 1
kedarg6500 How much test force to be applied for Vickers hardness Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
S IATF (International Automotive Task Force) Rules 4th edition changes IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
W Force Calibration - In-House Load Cell Calibration General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 7
D Force Testing Round Pieces that are Twisted Together Manufacturing and Related Processes 9
Jen Kirley My son leaves for the Air Force today Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 30
V Medical Device Definitions outside GHTF (Global Harmonization Task Force) Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
P GHTF's (Global Harmonization Task Force) Latest ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 5
M Rules for achieving IATF (International Automotive Task Force) recognition IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
S Customers an Extension of the Sales Force? Customer Specific Marketing Material Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
D Effect of Puncture Orientation on Force Value Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
S End of GHTF (Global Harmonisation Task Force) Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 8
M GHTF (Global Harmonization Task Force) "Archived" Document question EU Medical Device Regulations 3
M Protocol for Validating Pull Tester and Force Gage Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 9
S 3 Wire Pitch Dia. Method - Measuring Force Correction & Lechowski?s method General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
Ajit Basrur GHTF (Global Harmonization Task Force) release 2 final documents Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
xcanals_tecno-med.es MDD 93/42 as amended by dir 2007/47 in force next week (21 mars) EU Medical Device Regulations 2
D Coronary Stent Retention (dislodgement) Force Value - ASTM F2394-07 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
Ajit Basrur Proposed documents from GHTF (Global Harmonization Task Force) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
M Ergonomics - Human Hand - Maximum force - Wheel/Flywheel - Help ASAP :) Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 8
C NO-Go Plug Gage Force General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
P New IATF (International Automotive Task Force) Communiqu ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 0
Y Measurement of Force (Newtons) generated General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
C Tales from the RAF (Royal Air Force, UK). Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 23
chris1price Sterile Pouch Peel Force of 1 pound/inch width Other Medical Device Related Standards 10
Howard Atkins New IATF (International Automotive Task Force) web site IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 26
P Force Testing Instrumentation Question Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
Ajit Basrur GHTF (Global Harmonisation Task Force) - Guidelines for Regulatory Auditing ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 0
C Torque specification for setting thread rings vs. "Finger Force" and "Snug" General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 10
sonflowerinwales Clamping Force measurement between two component faces? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
R Process Control - Force in compression moulding of rubber keypads Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 5
P Automotive Safety Glass Strength - Amount of Force to Shatter Safety Glass Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 7
J Sales Force (Catalogue) says We are TS16949 Certified - Is this allowed? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
S Standards for force controller-Joystick - Bucket lift controllers Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 0
C Calibration Standards and Typical Accuracy Requirements for Force Gauges General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
Marc Hacker Hunters - An elite force takes on the dark side of computing After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
D Ethical Question - Generate a Corrective Action to force a response and action Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 15
R GR&R (Gage R&R) study on Minimum Force requirement Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 8
W Skewed data analysis - Insertion force test Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
S Rockwell Force Testing vs. ASTM E-18 (02 version) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
A Procedure on how to conduct a Destructive MSA (Gage R&R) for Force Gages Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
CarolX QS suppliers can not force any of their requirements on the 9002 supplier Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 5
Marc Brute Force Validation - Difficult to show 10-year calibration cycle is sufficient General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0