Ford Requirement - Annual Layout - Completely re-validate parts on an annual basis?

Z

Zanzi

Ford Requirement - Annual Layout

Can anyone please confirm the meaning of product characteristics in this requirement, i.e. does this requirment imply that we must completely re-validate parts on an annual basis or only those features that affect subsequent operations, product function or customer satisfaction:bonk:

S

Sam

"Can anyone please confirm the meaning of product characteristics in this requirement, "

- Product characteristics are on the design records,i.e, dimensions, notes, etc.

"i.e. does this requirment imply that we must completely re-validate parts on an annual basis or only those features that affect subsequent operations, product function or customer satisfaction."

- It means, all product characteristics must be validated once per year, unless you have documented evidence that they have been validated more frequently.

Note: The Ford TS2 customer requirements eliminates all the verbiage and simply states ' a functional and dimensional layout shall be performed once per year."

Top Bottom