FORD Run at Rate (Run@Rate) Procedure

D

DavidXXQ

Re: FORD - Run at Rate - Is there a special procedure?

Here's what I have, please remember that my company is a proto supplier so you really need to contact your Ford STA for verification of requirements. I have 1 more file of APQP checklists but its over 7 meg.

Hello, Randy
Can you send me your APQP checklists which are over 7 meg. you stated above? I am a fresh for APQP and learing this, your checklists can make me understand the APQP quickly, my email is DavidXXQ#163.com (change the # to @)

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: FORD - Run at Rate - Is there a special procedure?

Hello, Randy
Can you send me your APQP checklists which are over 7 meg. you stated above? I am a fresh for APQP and learing this, your checklists can make me understand the APQP quickly, my email is DavidXXQ#163.com (change the # to @)

Welcome David.

This is one thread that leads to our library of APQP checklists.

To search for more APQP checklist related threads, click on the search button (yellow in color) at the right hand side of the top bar, then key in APQP+checklist.

For new users like David who wish to contact Covers who had posted in an old thread, just click on the particular Cover's user-name, go to 'view public profile' and you will be find his details in the public profile page. In this case, Randy (Steward) had not logged-in since 3rd Nov 2006.

Do let us know if you need further help.

Top Bottom