Ford's QOS Assessment Sheet

C

ceaydogan

Dear sirs,

We are going to get QS9000 in December hopefully. We are Tier1 supplier for Ford but we could not get enough information about QOS. If anyone can send me QOS Assesment Sheet I will appreciate.

Best Regards

Cemal Aydogan
Tirsan Lemforder
Izmir Turkey

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Here you are!

BTW - I think QOS --> Q1 requires TS 16949 for manufacturers and ISO 9001:2000 for certain other suppliers such as Transportation providers. You better double check your Ford requirements. I may be wrong, but I think it's part of the Q1:2002 requirements.

Attachments

• qos assessment.pdf
    43.5 KB · Views: 730

Marc

Leader
And one more for 'good measure'

The Word version.

Attachments

• qos_assessmt_rtg_proced.doc
    93 KB · Views: 506

Marc

Leader
The QOS Primer

This is the 'Primer'. I haven't looked at it on my peecee, but on my Mac the pictures do not show up as they do in the paper manual I have. But - it may help you out a bit.

Attachments

• qos_primer.pdf
    111 KB · Views: 474
D

David McGan

Originally posted by Marc
BTW - I think QOS --> Q1 requires TS 16949 for manufacturers and ISO 9001:2000 for certain other suppliers such as Transportation providers. You better double check your Ford requirements. I may be wrong, but I think it's part of the Q1:2002 requirements.

Ford's Q1:2002 requires registration to QS or TS16949 as a prerequisite to achieving (or retaining) Q1 after February 1, 2002.

Top Bottom