Format for Customer Quality Rating - Automotive Component Manufacturer

J

jgprasad

Hi everybody! i am working in a automotive component manufacturing industry
Can anyone send me a quessionarie format for Customer Quality/Satifaction rating.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: format for customer quality rating

Hi everybody! i am working in a automotive component manufacturing industry
Can anyone send me a quessionarie format for Customer Quality/Satifaction rating.
Hello jgprasad,

Welcome to The Cove Forums! :bigwave: :bigwave:

You can do searches here. I did a search for you in the "post attachments list" on the word "Survey." See here what popped up. Go through the list to find a possible example that could apply to you.

The "Post Attachments List" is the small green bar at the top of this page.
Lots of good material there for you to explore. Also, try the "Search" function.

Stijloor.

J

jgprasad

Re: Automotive Component Manufacturer - Format for Customer Quality Rating.

thanks for your reply.
i could get the sample format i required.
also can you help in how to view the answers or replies for the thread i posted.:thanks:

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
Re: Automotive Component Manufacturer - Format for Customer Quality Rating.

i could get the sample format i required.
Does this mean you found what you were looking for?
also can you help in how to view the answers or replies for the thread i posted.
Again, I'm not sure what you're asking. You saw Stijloor's response to your original post. What are you having trouble with?

J

jgprasad

dear sir,
yes i have got the format i was looking for.

the next question was a general one.i am not able to see your replies in elsmar login or mail.
i read both replies given by you & Stijloor only through my yahoo mail.
i post the question like this:
1. Is't possible to read others reply to my questions in elsmars website itself or i should read it through my personal (yahoo/gmail) id?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Issuing of CoC to Customer in a Word or Excel format ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
M Customer Requires a new PFMEA Format FMEA and Control Plans 1
R German Customer with a Dimension format I have not seen before Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
K New 8D format for TS16949 CSR (Customer Specific Requirements)? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
M Customer Format - Documenting Customer Software Requirement Specification and DDD Software Quality Assurance 10
K Is the 8D report format required for customer feedback form Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
D Safety Assurance Case Report Format ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
J Which OEM or customers are now requiring the new AIAG/VDA FMEA format? FMEA and Control Plans 0
N How to Extract LxWxH from JT format ? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 0
M Is there any pre-defined Control plan format/template acc. VDA? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
B AIAG-VDA FMEA - When the new format will be required FMEA and Control Plans 5
M DI format for UDI after we have registered it with GS1 Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
M Informational US FDA Draft Guidance – Providing Regulatory Submissions for Medical Devices in Electronic Format – Submissions Under Section 745A(b) of the Federal F Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
F ISO 17025:2017 Format for Procedure and Records Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
P GM TWO (Temporary Work Order) - Is there a specific GM format for the TWO# to be sent with the material? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
S ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 - I need a format for Design & Development planning ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
S New AIAG FMEA Process - How to complete the new format FMEA and Control Plans 32
A Usable version of MDR in Word format CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
K FDA Lot Code format requirements Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1
D FDA Date Format Requirement US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
D API Q1 Supplement Audit Format Internal Auditing 0
M Informational USFDA final guidance – Recommended Content and Format of Non-Clinical Bench Performance Testing Information in Premarket Submissions Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
D China - Where I can get NMPA complete structure/organogram chart and GB/YY format list China Medical Device Regulations 1
M Informational Publication of Draft Health Canada Implementation Guidance for the International Medical Device Regulators Forum Table of Contents Format Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
PastorBee13 IATF 16949 Audit Nonconformance Responses per 5.1.1.2 - Format IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
M Medical Device News FDA News - 12-09-18 - MD Submissions to Electronic Format to Improve Efficiency Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
C Excel date format from Denmark to USA Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 6
D Risk Register - have we considered enough and is the format acceptable? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
A AS9100 Rev D - Procedure for Product Safety & Control of Counterfeit Part (Format) AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
egonzalez215 MDSAP and Procedure Format ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
S Medical Device Registration & Technical Format/Template - European Union CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 8
1 KPI Dashboard Template in Excel Format wanted Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 9
C Manufacturing Process Work Instructions - Format Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
H GHTF and IMDRF - Alternative for the STED format EU Medical Device Regulations 5
Q Managing Internal/External RNC and Complaints in same Format ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
T ISO 9001:2015 Clause 9.2.2 Internal Audit - Corrective Action Report Format ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
C PPAP Rejection for "MSA-GR&R are not using the latest AIAG format" APQP and PPAP 9
H Part 147 AMTO Audit Plan example and Audit Report Format wanted EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 1
V Template / format for Device History File & Design Verification of transdermal patch 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S IEC 62366 - Usability Test Protocol format Imported Legacy Blogs 0
S ISO 9001:2015 clauses and clause details in Excel format Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
JoCam Format of Health Canada pre-market licence application Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
C 510(k) STED Format - Feedback from users US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
Q FDA - Annual Report Submission Format and QMS updates Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
H Control plan example format for CNC machining activities FMEA and Control Plans 3
somashekar Time and Date Format - ISO 8601:2004 Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
drgnrider Is there a specific OHSAS 18001 sign format? Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 4
T Excel Conditional Format Issue Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 16
K FMECA (Critical Analysis) Format and Ranking Table AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
S Predictive Maintenance Format / Example Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4