'Forms' vs 'Question' based Corrective Actions - Correction Action System at Toyota

J

jwendt2

"Forms" vs "Question" based Corrective Actions

Has anyone seen the Correction Action system at Toyota Kentucky? The Practical Problem Solving (PPS) system gathers information through a question based reasoning system then creates A3 reports? Anyone else implemented or contemplating implementing this type of corrective action system? I have a powerpoint that describes this system but it was too big to attach.

John

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
J

jwendt2

ISO Cheesy said:
Excuse my ignorance, but what is an A3 report?
No problem, I didn't know what it was till yesterday either...

Take a look at this thread below.....What is an A-3 Corrective Action?

John

howste

Thaumaturge
Super Moderator
I dont' see a thread link :confused: I believe it's a corrective action report that has to fit on an A3 sized paper - a bit more free-form than most corrective actions. It may include pictures, diagrams, etc. to convey the information as appropriate.

I've never used the Toyota type of corrective action, but I'd be interested in more info. How big is the powerpoint file? Would you be able to break it into a couple of smaller files to post here?

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It's just the name of the thread. I don't know how to make it a link either. It's in this forum - last post was a while ago - but it does completely describe A3.

J

jwendt2

howste said:
I dont' see a thread link :confused: I believe it's a corrective action report that has to fit on an A3 sized paper - a bit more free-form than most corrective actions. It may include pictures, diagrams, etc. to convey the information as appropriate.

I've never used the Toyota type of corrective action, but I'd be interested in more info. How big is the powerpoint file? Would you be able to break it into a couple of smaller files to post here?
I don't know how to create a link post??? It is about 8 threads down from this one. I sent the file to Marc to have him post it somewhere that you can get at it.

John

I

ISO Cheesy

I got with the power of a search. Thanks!

I also would like to know more about this and the ppt you are referring to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Manufacturing Instructions and Forms for our Products - Question on Content Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
M Forms review Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
T Controlled Forms or documented requirements for records? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
Q Serialization and Reconciliation of Forms Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 7
I When do FORMs and Log Files become Records? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
G Any good examples of CAPA forms that include a risk based approach? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
Q Forms Master List versus Record Matrix ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
M What to do about Non Conformance forms that are deleted or missing? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
R Purchase order forms - who keeps them? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
GreatNate Various Audit Templates - Canned forms and templates Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
W Informational MDSAP Substantial change / Change of notice forms Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
D Internal audit forms or checklists for a medical/veterinary laboratory General Auditing Discussions 5
I Document levels and approval requirements for lower level documents like work instructions, forms etc. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 18
S Supplier Audit Assessment / Evaluation Forms IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
K Do Forms and Templates ALWAYS become Records? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 4
M ISO13485 Documentation packs (manual, procedures, forms etc) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
S Medical Device Servicing - Forms and Signature ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
S Control of Forms Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
M AS9100D Process Map Requirements - PEAR Forms AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 18
O AS9102 FAI report Forms 1-3 Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
QSM_Rick Controlling Multi-Tab Microsoft Excel Forms Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
R Standards Data Forms (form 3654) - American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
H Manufacturer vs. Supplier - Which is which on PPAP Forms APQP and PPAP 3
pammesue ISO 9001:2008 Design and Development Process & Forms examples wanted Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
P FDA has just released the forms for "Small Business Qualification and Certification" Other US Medical Device Regulations 6
W Form Approval - Blank forms Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
W Unattached (stand-alone) Forms acceptable for AS9100C? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
J Training SOP and Forms Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
M Some ISO 9001:2015 Forms and Templates Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
P Customer Forms as external documents Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
H Incomplete forms and records missing date or a name Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 6
T Controlled Forms - Centralized or Decentralized? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
S Document Numbers (Identification) on Forms (AS9100) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 15
S Clinical Trial Informed Consent Forms ("retro-signing") US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
A How to Verify Supplier I-9 Forms for ITAR Requirements Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
Gman2 Control of Documents and (FORMS) on a Computer Network ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
MichaelDRoach Where in ISO 9001 is White Out on Forms and Records Prohibited? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
K List of procedures and forms or records required by ISO 15189:2012 Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
M Photocopy of Data Entry in Traveler Forms Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
cscalise Separate Forms or Procedure Attachments - What's more common? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
C Controlled Forms Conundrum Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
K Document Control - Type-able Forms vs. Ink Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 10
R Document Control when an ERP System Produces most Forms and other Paperwork Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
G Internal Audit Report Forms ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 30
D Adding PPAP forms to the ISO procedures Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
T ISO 9001:2008 Forms Control for Electronic Built-In Template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
Claes Gefvenberg Designing Supplier Questionnaire Forms Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 25
S ISO 15189 Procedures, Manuals & Forms wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
C Change Control Forms Post Software Validation Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 2
Q Chrysler required FMEA and Control Plan Document Audit Forms and Process Audit Check FMEA and Control Plans 7