Forums PM (personal / Private Message) Return receipts?

E

energy

Return receipts?

When I send a PM, I ask for a return receipt and never see anything that indicated that the recipent read it. Am I missing something? :frust:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Atul Khandekar

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Return receipts?

Let's try it. Send me a PM requesting 'read receipt' .
Read receipts are listed on your inbox page before 'Private Messages in folder Inbox' are listed.

E

energy

Re: Re: Return receipts?

Atul Khandekar said:
Let's try it. Send me a PM requesting 'read receipt' .
Read receipts are listed on your inbox page before 'Private Messages in folder Inbox' are listed.
So, do you have to click on "track messages" to see them? And, are only the unread ones there? :frust:

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Re: Re: Re: Return receipts?

When you go the the private messages page, if there are receipts, they will be in a box labeled "Confirmed Private Message Receipts" and it will be just above the color bar indicating how much message space you have used and how much is left.

If there are no "Confirmed Private Message Receipts", the box it/they would be in isn't there.

Tho can make them go away by checking the ones (I check all of them) you don't want and cliocking the 'Delete Selected' button.

There is a Track Messages 'link' which gives you more details, such as un-read messages and, if there are read receipts they will *also* appear there.

Attachments

E

energy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Return receipts?

Marc said:
When you go the the private messages page, if there are receipts, they will be in a box labeled "Confirmed Private Message Receipts" and it will be just above the color bar indicating how much message space you have used and how much is left.

If there are no "Confirmed Private Message Receipts", the box it/they would be in isn't there.

Tho can make them go away by checking the ones (I check all of them) you don't want and cliocking the 'Delete Selected' button.

There is a Track Messages 'link' which gives you more details, such as un-read messages and, if there are read receipts they will *also* appear there.
Thank you both, Atul & Marc. So the receiver has the option of cancelling the return receipt that you requested? Not important. I am trying to familiarize with some more of the new options. I also thought the "Who's on line" function was no longer available, after the changeover, so I was using the main menu. I see now that's available from your user control panel. Just snoopin around and got curious. Thanks again. :D

Atul Khandekar

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Return receipts?

energy said:
I also thought the "Who's on line" function was no longer available, after the changeover, so I was using the main menu. I see now that's available from your user control panel.
Actually, it's there on all pages in 'Forum Jump'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc Also see these Risk related Elsmar forums FMEA and Control Plans 0
Marc Forums - "Watching" One or More Forums for New Threads and New Posts Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 1
Marc Customer Complaints Discussions in All Elsmar Forums Customer Complaints 0
Marc Thoughts about Discussion Forums Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
B Plating Shop - Forums specifically related to the plating / metal finishing industry ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
L Looking for related but different forums 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
P Survey's without Response Rate - Surveys distributed by discussion forums Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 8
S Which Elsmar forums do you love to visit most? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Marc ISO 13485 and ISO 14971 - Medical Devices and Related Forums Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 0
Marc ISO 13485 and ISO 14971 - Medical Devices and Related Forums Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
Marc ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and other Medical Device Related Forums 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
Marc ISO 13485 and ISO 14971 - Medical Devices and Related Forums US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
Marc The US's FDA and other Medical Device Related Forums ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 0
Marc The US's FDA and other Medical Device Related Forums ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 0
Ajit Basrur New sub-forums within the FDA forum US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 11
Pancho Forums, blogs and wikis may forge a more inclusive Government Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc If the Elsmar Cove Forums and Web Site was Yours, What would you do to Improve? Forum News and General Information 59
Ajit Basrur The number of ISO13485 posts in the Elsmar Cove forums ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 12
Marc Elsmar Cove Forums Link Listed in Wikipedia.org Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
Marc Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and The Cove Forums? Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
M Seeking industry specific e forums like the Cove Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 5
J How long have you been visiting the Cove Forums? Vintage Cove! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 203
Marc Searching Multiple Internet Boards/Forums Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 0
Marc Registered at the Cove Forums in 1970? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
Randy Is helping people in the Elsmar forums Consulting? Consultants and Consulting 31
Marc The Elsmar Cove Site and Forums 'Breakdown' & Options as of June 2017 Forum News and General Information 11
CarolX Other Quality Related Forums on the Internet Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 23
P MDR PRRC (person responsible for regulatory compliance) and personal liability EU Medical Device Regulations 2
A OHSAS 18001 external auditor finding personal interpretation? Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 5
J CE Marking for vibrator personal pleasure toy CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 16
TheMightyWife Can not start Personal Conversations Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 18
L GDPR scope - "Personal data" definition - General Data Protection Regulation EU Medical Device Regulations 5
K Regional Hosting of Personal Health Information Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 2
AmandaMusser Personal names in docs - Goes against every documenation practice I know! Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 30
L Requirements for employees personal precision measuring tools ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
M AS 4706 (Personal Response Systems) & AS 3811 (Patient Alarm Systems) Equivalents? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 4
J Auditor Training: Examples of Personal Behaviors General Auditing Discussions 10
AnaMariaVR2 Warning Letter to Fercy Personal Care Products - company kicked out FDA Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 4
Marc Life after the Personal Computer After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 14
AnaMariaVR2 Change Anything: The New Science of Personal Success [book] The Reading Room 1
S Clean Room Training for Manufacturing Operators (Personal Hygiene, Gowning, etc.) Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
J Small Company with an established Secretary/Admin person with "Personal" procedures Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 8
B Customer Property Exclusion as it applies to Personal Data ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
E Should I refuse to answer personal questions during the interview? Career and Occupation Discussions 59
L Calibrating Tool Makers Personal Tools General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
ScottK Companies with no receptionist are colder and less personal Career and Occupation Discussions 12
C ISO 17024 - Personal Certifications Programs Checklist Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 27
A Personal Data as it pertains to clause 7.5.4 of AS9100C - Definition AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
M Root Cause Analysis and Personal Blame ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
M Developing your own personal "Body of Knowledge" document. Professional Certifications and Degrees 3