Free 5S Color Code Standards Chart

L

labeler2008

This is something I've not seen anywhere else. It is a chart showing "the standard" 5S color code.

They do make it clear that there is no such thing as a "standard" 5S color code. However, a defacto standard has come about as a result of common useage. It is this defacto standard that is documented in the chart.

Last edited by a moderator:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
This is interesting. Are you in any way connected to this product or website? The reason I ask is because your profile says that you are a dealer for these or similar kind of products.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Just to remind: From the Elsmar Cove Forums TOS

3. VENDORS AND CONSULTANTS - COMMERCIAL USE

a. Spamming the forums with advertisements is not allowed. If you are registering to sell electronic/electric or other commercial items, your post(s) will be deleted within minutes and you will be banned from the forum.

b. If you are in any way, financially or other wise, 'related' to a product or company under discussion, it is required that you state your relationship. Feel free to respond to questions but let us know if you are 'related'. HOWEVER - We want content in the forums, not just a referral to your web site or products or services. If you want to post an outright advertisement, have a product to sell, a demo or whatever, please call or e-mail Marc Smith to discuss.

c. Products or services you may be associated with, along with a link to your company's web site, can be detailed in your User Profile. As you interact with the community, folks will naturally look at the profile and see your information. If there's something specific you think you product or service can help with, please give a detailed explanation and then refer to the information in your profile.

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
This is something I've not seen anywhere else. It is a chart showing "the standard" 5S color code.

They do make it clear that there is no such thing as a "standard" 5S color code. However, a defacto standard has come about as a result of common useage. It is this defacto standard that is documented in the chart.
There's no such thing as free. Everything comes with a price.

B

BoiseME

Does anyone have a 5S color code, I would think this would be standardized to some extent.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Does anyone have a 5S color code, I would think this would be standardized to some extent.

Hello BoiseME,

No, there is no 5S color code standard. Do what makes most sense to your organization. Be creative.

Stijloor.

Top Bottom