Free Forms, Procedures and Example Documents on the internet

P

puddlejumper

I want to keep track of where my salesmen go and who they see. But please excuse me, I am new to this forum and I believe that the question is unrelated to the theme of the forum which is ISO. Please disreguard the request and thank you for responding.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
I want to keep track of where my salesmen go and who they see. But please excuse me, I am new to this forum and I believe that the question is unrelated to the theme of the forum which is ISO. Please disreguard the request and thank you for responding.
If the moderators think that your post should be in a more appropriate forum, one of them will move it. In the meantime, I take it that you're looking for an example of a form (or other method) that can be used to log the activities of your sales people. Perhaps someone here can help.

T

TinaFoster

Looking for 3 sample procedures for ISO 13485

Hi everyone! I found this site this morning and have been on it pretty much all day! WOW-a lot of helpfull information!

What I'm looking for are examples of ISO 13485 Procedures for Management Review, Problem Solving and Internal Audits.

I worked for Automotive for 12 years and am just now getting into medical. I know nothing about ISO 13485. Except what I've learned here and looking over the standard.

Background (because I've seen some people ask)
We are a tool shop for a medical device company. We are "splitting" from them and have to develop our own BSM. We are starting with nothing.

Thanks in advance!!!
Tina

B

bogie2114

Hello All...I work at a company that is only 2 yrs old. They want to "copy" the ISO, TS system for Doc Cntrl. That would be my job!! I would like to see if anyone has made a signature sheet for rcvng Doc's or Drawings...and such. It is such a nice feeling when you can say..." Oh yes....you rcvd that Document on 08JAN10, and here is your signature to prove it! Lookin for a bit of help here.
Plz N' Thnx, Bogie

E

Ehsan Heidari

Hello All...I work at a company that is only 2 yrs old. They want to "copy" the ISO, TS system for Doc Cntrl. That would be my job!! I would like to see if anyone has made a signature sheet for rcvng Doc's or Drawings...and such. It is such a nice feeling when you can say..." Oh yes....you rcvd that Document on 08JAN10, and here is your signature to prove it! Lookin for a bit of help here.
Plz N' Thnx, Bogie
What do you exactly want? a copy of ISO TS manual?! do you forgot copyright rolls???

J

JaneB

I would like to see if anyone has made a signature sheet for rcvng Doc's or Drawings...and such.
First port of call should be a search of files already here (see 'Post Attachments List' button in green at top of screen? Lots of things there. For example, see the results of this search.

K

kampung boy

Dear Expert,

My company is setting up a new Inventory Management System and i need to come out a procedure or flow. Does anybody can help me on this? Or perhaps a sample of procedure for me to write.

Thanks in advance:thanx:

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Dear Expert,

My company is setting up a new Inventory Management System and i need to come out a procedure or flow. Does anybody can help me on this? Or perhaps a sample of procedure for me to write.

Thanks in advance:thanx:
Since this is a general thread you might want to start a new thread and ask in it. It might get lost in the fray in this thread.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Free Introduction Course - VBA (Visual Basic for Application) in Excel to make forms Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 10
D Certifcate of Free Sale Listing Physical Site from Belgium Competant Authority EU Medical Device Regulations 3
G Free Sales certificates for Medical Devices - List of countries EU Medical Device Regulations 4
M Covid Free Statements for Implants and sales reps. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M Operational (free) simulation games for manufacturing and quality Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
Richard Regalado Informational ISO makes available relevant BCMS standards free for online access Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 5
John C. Abnet Free Social Distancing Online Q&A session on 2 April 2020 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
B OSHA Top Ten webinar, March 31 (free online) [Deleted] Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
D Classification of Syringe (nozzle) of needle free injection system. EU Medical Device Regulations 8
B Free downloadable AS9100D audit checklist ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 21
moounir Medical Device Nomenclature - Free of Charge? (European Union MDR MDR 2017/745) EU Medical Device Regulations 7
JoCam Medical Device Certificates of Free Sale - Distributors EU Medical Device Regulations 9
T Must all Disposable Medical Devices be DEHP Free for MDR? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
D Drawing (print) does not specify restrained or free state Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
C Are we required to obtain a Certificate of Free Sales for export to China? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 6
A Free software similar to Microsoft Project - Any suggestion? APQP and PPAP 5
M Information Required in Certificate of Free Sale Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 6
M Free Risk Management Webinar - Design for Quality - May 2017 Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 1
Z Labeling Requirements for Free Samples supporting Clinical Evaluation EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M Barrier Free vs. Wheelchair Accessible - Differences Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 1
M Avoiding Pitfalls in ISO 9001:2015 Transition - Free webinar Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
L Replacement of SAC305 Solder for SN100C Lead Free Solder? Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
Richard Regalado ISO/IEC 27001:2016 Overview and Vocabulary - FREE! IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 3
J0anne Alternatives to 'Latex Free' Labelling Other Medical Device Related Standards 9
P Does lead free solder rust? Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
Marc Over 2,300 MS-DOS games now completely free to play at Internet Archive Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
T Free Sale Certificate - China, Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 8
S Certification that our Vaporizers are free from Bacteria Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 1
Chennaiite Copyrighted Standards available for free download - Is there a caveat? Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 19
A IEC 60601-2-24 Question: Free Flow Clamp on Set? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
A Legislation Register in Dubai (Free Zone) ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
M Free Sale Certificate FSC / CFS - China China Medical Device Regulations 4
N Free iPhone app - Screw Thread Calculator After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
L Status of Certificate of Free Sale Transfer to MHRA - 1 April 2014 Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 3
Richard Regalado ISO/IEC 27000:2014 - Information technology - Overview and vocabulary (FREE download) IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 4
C Do Nicotine Free E-Cigarettes require CE Marking CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
DanteCaspian Free Poster Download: LANGUAGE OF LEAN CULTURE (2017 Revision Attached) Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 14
C New ERP System: Any Free Gantt Chart Software Recommendations Out There Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
K Free from any Undue Internal and External Pressures - 4.1.5b clarification General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
F Looking for a free Online Auditing Software / System ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
M Free supplier audit webinar Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 0
M BSI-Free webinars Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 0
N Latex Free symbol for use in UK? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
J Free Improvement Guide provided by USCG Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 9
A Free Mindmaps Tool/Software wanted Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
T Thailand reg- Certificate of Free Sale from legal manufacturer or manufacturing site? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 4
D FDA Guidance on 'Latex-Free' Labeling Issued Today - March 2013 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
A RoHS Compliant Component = Re-Qualified for Lead-Free Soldering? RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 3
E FDA and ISO 13485 - Once we get our 510K are we free to sell product? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
M Free webinar on Corrective and Preventive Actions on Thu, Mar 7, 2013 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9