Frequently asked PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, APQP & 7QC Tools questions for Interviews

B

benzkumar

Can somebody share the frequently asked questions for PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, APQP & 7QC Tools.

I have some interviews regarding these topics this week.

Can somebody help me please.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Re: Frequently asked questions for Interviews

I don't mean to discourage you, but these are tools/processes which, if you do not know them, will prove to be a problem during the interview. My suggestion is the you read questions people have about them here in the forums. They will be as close to "frequently asked questions" as you will get.

In short, there are no "frequently asked questions" that I am aware of about PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, APQP & 7QC Tools. You either know the subject matter or you don't.

You may want to read through some of the presentations linked to at the very bottom of this page, such as FMEA Basics.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Informational US FDA – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About the Accreditation Scheme for Conformity Assessment (ASCA) Pilot Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
bio_subbu FDA issues Guidance on UDI - Frequently Asked Questions, Vol. 1 Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
BradM Informational FAQ Thread - ISO 9001 Quality Systems Frequently Asked Questions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
Sidney Vianna ISO 9001 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) Cut and Pasted from the ISO Site ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
R Custom Records and Quality Systems - Products that change frequently Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
V How frequently you update your resume? Career and Occupation Discussions 17
somashekar What is HPT Test for Fire Extinguishers and how frequently does it have to be done Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 3
E Which standard Cpk value intervals are common or frequently used? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
H Tapping Brass Inserts - Taps breaking too frequently Manufacturing and Related Processes 12
K PQ validation qualification - Asked to write a PQ protocol ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
G Inspection Logs - Asked to remove an Inspection Sheet ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
D Validation of existing equipment - I have been asked to write a quality assessment for equipment ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 13
D Scope of Facility - Our auditor asked us last week for our "Scope of the Facility" AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 12
H Asked by a customer to install a FOD program AS 9146 Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
S An auditor asked for a Post Market Surveillance Report ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
H I've been asked to look for PPAP Classes Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
B Interview Questions I may be asked Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
Mikael What is the best question you have ever been asked? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
N My FDA auditor asked the following: Other US Medical Device Regulations 12
N Sponsor asked to view our SOPs remotely using File Sharing Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
K What are the questions to be asked during signing Employment contract ? Career and Occupation Discussions 14
E Being asked to do PPAPs - I'm new to the APQP Process APQP and PPAP 12
J What are the most often asked questions in an interview? Career and Occupation Discussions 10
C I asked myself a question 'What does a Management System Manage?' ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 22
G A friend of mine has asked if I know of any Freeware CAPA Software Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
N Asked to create a baseline survey on emails that come in and out of our Office Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
A Questions asked in an interview for QA executive in a Biomedical Company Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 11
S I am asked to fit 2 lines - Basic Minitab Question - Quick Help needed Using Minitab Software 1
A QMS Introduction - I have been asked to give a brief introduction of our QMS ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
V The GM asked me to explain to the board about AQL (using layman terms). AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 11
A Questions asked in the main audit ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
H Top Management and CEO - What questions will be asked during audit? General Auditing Discussions 4
Sean Kelley Lessons learned? Asked by my boss to compile a list of lessons learned Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 33
S Company Scope stating Automotive has been deemed redundant and asked to remove...? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 14
H External Auditor asked that we Improve in 4 Areas - ISO9001 - help needed ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 20
C Job Interview Tips needed - Specific questions that maybe asked Career and Occupation Discussions 32
W What is meant by Process Approach Auditing and What questions should be asked? Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 11
M Summarise CSR? Boss asked me to design a template to summary the csr IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
S Asked by customer to supply Retrospective Capability Data IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 12
ScottK I was just asked to do some "consulting" work... Career and Occupation Discussions 12
Ajit Basrur "Licensed" copy of ISO 9001 Standard During Audit - Has an Auditor Asked for Proof? General Auditing Discussions 44
P Do you discuss salary history when asked? Career and Occupation Discussions 26
D Tolerance intervals - Asked to provide a tolerance for a manufacturing process Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 1
T PSA certification and asked to complete 1804/10 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
A Asked to provide our customer with a gage/tooling concept report Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
A Internal Labs - Customer asked why our reliability laboratory isn't 17025 certified ISO 17025 related Discussions 4
A Asked to assist in Reliability and Maintainability planning for a new product Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 3
C Asked to help define quality requirements for a small assembly company. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
sonflowerinwales To implement IS14001 or not - Just been asked by my CEO Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 34
W Three questions about ISO9001 which my company asked me ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 20