Gage R&R .xls spreadsheet in Excel that allows you to set up experiments

D

Dave W 2005

I'm introducing the concept of Gage RR to parts of our factory. I was hoping that somebody may have a program that they can email me that will run in Excel that allows you to setup experiments and analyse GageRR variable data?
I don't want to go to the expense of buying in purpose-made software so early in our evolution.
Thanks!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
K

KenK - 2009

My advice - forget about Excel. Get a five user annual MINITAB license from Minitab (http://www.minitab.com) and install it on your LAN. It will provide full access to excellent software and a great Gage R&R tool - - for everyone at your site!!!

J

jadubar

I've attached an Excel worksheet for you to try.

You must:

1. Enter the number of operators, trials, and samples in the appropriate cells.

2. Enter the tolerance band ( ex: 1.4 - 1.2) = a tol. band of .2 in the Tolerance cell (put anything you want in the specs cell).
---------
Remember to:

Protect the worksheet (tools\protect worksheet menu) after you add your company name.

Save the file as read only so you don't overwrite it.

----------

Attachments

P

Pushkar - VC

Hi !

I am looking for a Gage R & R example for BPO forum. I have to initiate the calibration process for different processes. Can you help me with a sample of Gage R & R ?

Thank you,
Pushkar Charan

P

peterpeterpeter

Dave I checked your profile and your working at airbus, i remember working briefly at british aerospace and came across I guy called lee moffit (or lee something or other). he has set up the entire gage r&r philosphy and measurement systems analysis at the site where they do the jsf. He's a very good enginer and knows his stuff, i cannot remember his number but i'm sure if you contacted the main reception they could pass his details on to you. Your part of the same company arnt you? Airbus and british aerospace? I think he as a internet site, I thikng its this one but it coud be another guy, though I’m not sure www.lpm.org.uk

He might be able to help you

P

Pazuzu - 2009

Excuse my fecal language...but HOLY SH*T!!! I have never even dreamed of seeing so many templates, forms, diagrams, examples, etc...that are all EXACTLY what I am looking for!!

Since we became ISO registered in 1995 we have built a monster of a documentation system. My prime directive since taking over the quality function 3 years ago is to minimize it and simplify. This is going to be a massive help!

Thank you so much!

P

peterpeterpeter

Its always good to hear someone so happy that they are full of *****! :cool:

Dave W, hope you ahve sorted your issues

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Gage R&R Studies Excel .xls spreadsheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 7
A GR&R (Gage R&R) Calculation Excel .xls Spreadsheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 6
M Gage R&R Excel .xls Spreadsheet Problem Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
S Excel .xls spreadsheet file for Gage R&R for Variable Data Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 6
L Good Excel .xls sheet for Gage R&R that calculates both Anova and Range Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 9
K Gage R & R - How to enter appraiser results into an Excel .xls spread sheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 12
M Excel .xls Template for Attribute Gage R&R with ORDINAL Data needed Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 10
H MSA Excel .xls worksheet that includes GR&R (Gage R&R), Bias, Linearity, etc. Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 15
T Gage R&R Excel .xls form and SPC Xbar and R template (lost it.. ) Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 13
D Gage R&R / Inspection Sheet - Example Excel .xls Templates Attached Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 39
R Determining Uncertainty from Gage R&R Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 0
C Correct Calibration Method for Dial Depth Gage General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
C Gage Block Wringing General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
B Gage R&R with NDC=1 Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 19
S Type 1 Gage R&R or something else? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 6
G Should I perform Gage R&R only at the beginning of a new project? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
V Thread Plug Gage Pitch GO Diameter out of spec AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 8
G Gage R&R - Where am I going wrong? Part of a FAIR submission (Aerospace) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
R Gage R&R Excel templates Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
K Gage R&R with more than 3 appraisers Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
Anerol C Gage R&R Template AIAG 4th Edition IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
T Attributes SPC study - Attributive control (Go gage) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
S Capability or Gage R&R Study for Leak Tester? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 15
N % Tolerance - Type 1 study on the gages, then a gage R&R (ANOVA) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
M Definitive answer on Type 1 vs Type 2 vs Type 3 Gage Study Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 0
V Gage Management and Gage R&R Software General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
D Gage R&R Study on Load Cells - Large chemical blending tanks IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
B Minitab Type 1 Gage Study on True Position Question Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 1
S Gage R&R on alloy Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 10
8 Need Help - Runout - Function Gage Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
L Gage R&R studies for identical Devices - Need to confirm the requirement to perform them Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 2
G Stab Pin Size For Check Gage Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
E Functional Gage for TOP applied at RFS Design and Development of Products and Processes 5
F No reproducibility Error in Gage R&R? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 4
M Template for Attribute Gage R & R wanted Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
G Warning about Deltronic Gage Pins - The "Certification of Accuracy" document General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 13
A Gage type 1 study on CMM Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2
Q Gage R&R for Instant Measurement Machine Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
M Gage R&R with large inter part variance - Torque Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
D Do we need normal data for gage r&r studies? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
D Do I need part variation while doing Destructive Variable Gage R&R MSA study Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 19
S Gage R&R Standard Deviations Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
J Informational Gage R&R: Swapping operators Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
S Gage R & R for large amount of inspections IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
S Ring Gage Thermal Expansion General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
L Gage R&R for test precision or uncertainty prediction? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
S Minor diameter of threaded ring gage General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
A Does Torque Gage Need Validation? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 4
J Ignoring a Failed Gage R&R and upcoming external audit IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 22
R Scaling a Gage R&R - 2 holding fixtures each with 10 nests Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7