Gage Stability Study Requirements - Gage R&R Study Data

H
Stability study

Our new Q.S. 9000 auditor wants to see all our gage studies. I can get all but the stability study. I guess what I need to know is, with my software (GAGEPACK 2000) does '' replications" mean to use the average R&R data from each appraiser or does it mean to use every measurement in the range of the gage. We use 3 appraisers and 10 parts through the range of the gage.This has got to be done on all our variable gages. What I am doing is R&R studies every 3 months and stability studies every 6 months. I just don't think I have everything right. Please help.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Stability study- Plastic injection molded parts with fixture gage & digital indicator Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
F 1. Suggest a Gage for Checking Rounding of Gears 2. When to conduct Stability Study? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
Y Product Stability (Machine Capability) vs. Equipment Repeatability (Gage R&R) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
D Measurement System Analysis (MSA) - Requirement to also do gage stability studies? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
B Scales - Gage R&R, Bias, Linearity, Stability Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
H Stability of the gage to be determined first and then gage R&R? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 10
F Meeting the AIAG's MSA Manual Gage R&R Bias, Linearity, Stability requirements Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 18
D Gage R&R - Acceptance Criteria for Linearity, Bias, and Stability Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
G Auditor wants our Gage R&R Procedures to address Linearity, Accuracy and Stability Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 22
R Determining Uncertainty from Gage R&R Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 0
C Correct Calibration Method for Dial Depth Gage General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
C Gage Block Wringing General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
B Gage R&R with NDC=1 Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 19
S Type 1 Gage R&R or something else? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 6
G Should I perform Gage R&R only at the beginning of a new project? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
V Thread Plug Gage Pitch GO Diameter out of spec AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 8
G Gage R&R - Where am I going wrong? Part of a FAIR submission (Aerospace) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
R Gage R&R Excel templates Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
K Gage R&R with more than 3 appraisers Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
Anerol C Gage R&R Template AIAG 4th Edition IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
T Attributes SPC study - Attributive control (Go gage) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
S Capability or Gage R&R Study for Leak Tester? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 15
N % Tolerance - Type 1 study on the gages, then a gage R&R (ANOVA) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
M Definitive answer on Type 1 vs Type 2 vs Type 3 Gage Study Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 0
V Gage Management and Gage R&R Software General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
D Gage R&R Study on Load Cells - Large chemical blending tanks IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
B Minitab Type 1 Gage Study on True Position Question Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 1
S Gage R&R on alloy Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 10
8 Need Help - Runout - Function Gage Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
L Gage R&R studies for identical Devices - Need to confirm the requirement to perform them Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 2
G Stab Pin Size For Check Gage Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
E Functional Gage for TOP applied at RFS Design and Development of Products and Processes 5
F No reproducibility Error in Gage R&R? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 4
M Template for Attribute Gage R & R wanted Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
G Warning about Deltronic Gage Pins - The "Certification of Accuracy" document General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 13
A Gage type 1 study on CMM Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2
Q Gage R&R for Instant Measurement Machine Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
M Gage R&R with large inter part variance - Torque Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
D Do we need normal data for gage r&r studies? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
D Do I need part variation while doing Destructive Variable Gage R&R MSA study Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 19
S Gage R&R Standard Deviations Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
J Informational Gage R&R: Swapping operators Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
S Gage R & R for large amount of inspections IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
S Ring Gage Thermal Expansion General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
L Gage R&R for test precision or uncertainty prediction? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
S Minor diameter of threaded ring gage General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
A Does Torque Gage Need Validation? Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 4
J Ignoring a Failed Gage R&R and upcoming external audit IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 22
R Scaling a Gage R&R - 2 holding fixtures each with 10 nests Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
B Gage R&R Acceptable (10-30%), deduct Total Variation from Tolerance Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 12