Gap Analysis comparing QS-9000 and TS 16949

C

Cainine

I'm new to the site so this information may already have been a topic from the past. Does anyone out there have a gap analysis comparing QS and TS?

------------------
Cainine

R

Roger Eastin

Check the pdf library here. This has been asked before, so you might want to do a search.

C

Cainine

I have pulled up and printed the matrix in the PDF files. I may be missing something though. It doesn't appear to be an actual gap analysis comparing the two standards. It reads more as a check list of shalls that would be used for an internal audit. Am I missing something?

A

Al Dyer

Sorry about that. I do have one so I'll look around for it and send you an e-mail.

ASD...

Update: 3-6-2001

I wasn't able to locate the final version. I am in the process of rebuilding the document and will have it posted when complete. It is an Excel file and does contain all of the gap analysis although I have been reformatting it page by page to make it easier to read.

If anyone wants a copy of the "in-process" gap analysis I will send it to them.

ASD...

[This message has been edited by Al Dyer (edited 02 February 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Al Dyer (edited 05 March 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Al Dyer (edited 05 March 2001).]

C

Cainine

Help!

Haven't been on line lately I've been working at one of our sister plants. Has anyone been able to come up with a true gap analysis comparing the QS & TS standards?

B

BjornA

Originally posted by Al Dyer:
Sorry about that. I do have one so I'll look around for it and send you an e-mail.

ASD...

[This message has been edited by Al Dyer (edited 02 February 2001).]
Dear Al
Can you send me an copy of the Gap Analysis to me to. [email protected]
Best regards Bjorn A

C

Cainine

Thanks Al, I look forward to receiving. In the last month I've been given the task of converting five plants (4 US 1 UK) from QS to TS. [email protected]

S

Sandy

I would also like a copy of the QS/TS matrix. If you would please e-mail or post it would be greatly appreciated.

------------------

F

fox 171

Could I have one too. MF

Demming is god!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by fox 171 (edited 13 March 2001).]

Top Bottom