General Comments Thread

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Marc

I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of us all to thank Marc for the tremendous effort he has taken to improve and maintain these forums.
Here is a
BIG THANK YOU

from us all

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
M

Mary Hartman

Now we'll have to see how things go. This is all so weird - I thought today was saturday.

I appreciate the kudos, but keeping the forums up is little in contrast to the contributions you folks put in though your helping others.

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Ditto from me.

Thank you very much, Marc. This site has always been the "refuge from the storm"!!!!

Carol

B

Bill Ryan - 2007

Count my thank you also - especially to Marc for providing and taking care of the site - and also to Cove members for everyone's help with issues!!!!

Bill

G

Graeme

I also agree with the BIG THANK YOU to Marc, and propose a round of APPLAUSE!

:) Or, a round of ... whatever ... :)

Graeme

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I appreciate the thoughts. But it's you folks who 'make' the forums!

Soon things should be back to normal and the board should improve as the script releases come. I think server issues are *nearly* solved. If I can get this second DNS change through this week we'll be all set!

Again, my thanks to each of you!

R

RosieA

Marc, I cannot even begin to tell you how much I appreciate the forums. There have been many days when things were going badly that the forums were my refuge. I recently started a new job and you know how it goes with new jobs...you don't know anyone and feel awkward, but the Cove was a few keystrokes away and I felt like I'd gone home.

Yes, the sharing is wonderful, but we wouldn't have the opportunity to share without your vision.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y What are different Special Inspection Level 1-4 and General spesification 1-3 ? AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 0
B General Motors and Honda Alliance - What does this mean to suppliers? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
F General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 6
A Interpretation of GMP Requirements for class 1 medical device manufacturer (device GMP exempt, only General controls applicable) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
D Importing a general wellness low risk product Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
M ISO 13485 for general purpose disinfectants? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
M Do you need an Applicable general safety and performance requirements Checklist? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
DitchDigger UDI, Labeling Accessories, General Insanity, Etc. US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
G Problem Resolution Report Monitoring - Customer complaint or PRR as general motors use Customer Complaints 12
P Is there a counterpart to the General Safety and Performance Regulations for the USA? Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
C CE marking for general IVD (self-certified) & ISO 13485 QMS requirements - auditing EU Medical Device Regulations 6
M Informational WHO – Report by the Director-General – Standardization of medical devices nomenclature Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
J General Motors SSE Launch Algorithm - SCMS's Service Industry Specific Topics 0
D Incoming (Receiving) Inspection - General form for incoming part inspection Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 17
M Informational 2019 Meeting Materials of the General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M FDA Guidance - general wellness products - wearables Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
MrTetris GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation - Only applicable to EU data? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
M Informational The USFDA Announces General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee Meeting on March 25-26, 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Oxygen enriched environment applicability - Operating table used in general surgeries in hospital IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
Marc Definition GSPR - General Safety and Performance Requirements Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
M Annex I - General Safety and Performance Requirements. Precise identity - how provided EU Medical Device Regulations 6
E What is the general time line to prepare for IATF Letter of Conformance? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
S General Awareness Training for AS9100 Rev.D AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
B IVD or a general product test kit (if such a thing exists) EU Medical Device Regulations 0
L GDPR scope - "Personal data" definition - General Data Protection Regulation EU Medical Device Regulations 5
S GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) - My company is ISMS certified IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 3
S Business development and support - Getting business general liability insurance Career and Occupation Discussions 5
DietCokeofEvil What is the general consensus on Caliper tolerances? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
W EU GDPR General Data Protection Regulation - What we need to update for our QMS EU Medical Device Regulations 14
Y Change Control - General Processes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
D General questions about Medical Device MOPs and MOPPs IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 31
Albert G. What are general examples of audit findings with ISO 9001:2015? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
H ISO 9001:2015 Cl. 9.3.1 - General Director doesn't participate in Management Review ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
T GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (EU and UK 2018) Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 7
S AS9100D Transitional Audit General Question Checklist AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
S Dates on Labels acceptable to the USA - GS1 General Specification 3.4.4 Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
K Thoughts on the impact of the General Data Protection Regulation? Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 5
Pmarszal Clarification for 21 CFR Part 11.100 - General Requirements Other US Medical Device Regulations 14
T Difference betwee General vs. Follow-up Inspections US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
L Wrist Actigraph Device - IEC 60601-1 general questions IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
Chris Ford When is a device considered "sold to the general public?" Canada Medical Device Regulations 2
C Iran - Who is holder of an Iranian registration in general? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
V General Full Factorial - Optimal Design Six Sigma 2
R General ISO/TS16949:2009 Implementation Primer Needed IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
W DIN ISO 1101 - Show me the General Dimensioning Tolerance Value Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
Marc General Motors - 3D Scanning the Competition World News 2
J General QMS questions in regard to Medical Software ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
P Lot Acceptance Plan that specifies BS 6001 Double Sampling Plans, general inspection Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
D FDA Test requirements for a General Pedicle Screw vs. Shank Screw Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1
M General Guidelines on how to start a Quality Campaign Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2