Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Getting logged off repeatedly

Miner

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Over the last several days, the forum has been logging me off even though I have checked the Keep me logged in box. This has not happened on other forums. Has something changed? Anyone else seeing this?

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
BTW - OS, browser, etc. is a help in trying to troubleshoot problems. And it is always a good idea to check with at least one other browser or device to see if both have the same issue. For example, we know Safari on iOS is a problem, but Firefox on iOS works without a problem.

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
I assume this has just started happening and that up until now there hasn't been a problem. I would try deleting all cookies from elsmar.com, clearing your browser cache, and then closing/quitting the browser, and then restarting the browser.

Since nothing here has changed recently, it may be a cache and/or cookie corruption issue.

Miner

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
I was still logged in this morning. I have not had a chance to do what you had suggested though.

Top Bottom