Ghost script

E

energy

I can barely read this post. Is this because Stew may have picked a color close to white or something else. Something about some unions goons taking away his weapons! :vfunny: If you shade it like you were going to copy it, it's very readable. Maybe Stew is having some fun with us? :bonk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Very cute, guys

energy said:
You're such a card! Just generating acceptable discussion.
:p
Energy, you ratchin' fratchin' boodalatchin' ranter. Are you ignorant about fonts and colors? :ca: I don't know who you vote for but it's the wrong guy. Just generating unacceptable discussion. Did I cover all the bases? :vfunny:

E

energy

Pretty good coverage

Icy Mountain said:
Energy, you ratchin' fratchin' boodalatchin' ranter. Are you ignorant about fonts and colors? I don't know who you vote for but it's the wrong guy. Just generating unacceptable discussion. Did I cover all the bases?

Yeah, you hit them all. Isn't his fun? But if they aren't there for all the Cove to see, who cares? :vfunny:

E

energy

Get with the program, Stewart!

Randy Stewart said:
I don't know what I did. I didn't change font color or anything.
Are you trying to undo the confusion you caused? I kind of like it. One has to go through a little extra effort to see it. In addition, you can call people names like Ice did and they don't just jump out at you. I think Icy's feathers are starting to moult. :bonk:

Top Bottom