Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

GHS (global harmonized system) Labeling requirements for Small Packages

K

Kimberly33

Hi All

I am a bit confused on how to go about this. I understand in the US, there is very little in the way of exceptions for this. So, how are people actually labeling products they sell to customers (I am talking 2 mL vials here)? Also, we are an international selling company, and it appears there are slight differences in labeling requirements among different companies. How is everyone else doing it?

Frankie11

Involved In Discussions
Hi All

I am a bit confused on how to go about this. I understand in the US, there is very little in the way of exceptions for this. So, how are people actually labeling products they sell to customers (I am talking 2 mL vials here)?
Below is a link to code of practice on labelling according to GHS. There's a section on small containers.

It is Australian but it is designed to ensure compliance with GHS so it should be of use to you.

http://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au...abelling_of_Workplace_Hazardous_Chemicals.pdf

I can't help with your second question, sorry.

Top Bottom