GM Specifications - Where can I find GM Specifications?

D
I need some GM specs and I was informed they are located on the web. I have searched the GM website and found nothing. Any takers? Thanks!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
L

Lassitude

Haven't seen any on the web - do let us know if you find any. I know that GM does have the GM9000 documents for sale (the remnants of their TFE systems procedures).

B

Batman

Try GMSUPPLIER.com. This is the site for most public access. Also this is where the PR/R system is going to be.

J
is this webaddress "shot down" currently?

Batman said:
Try GMSUPPLIER.com. This is the site for most public access. Also this is where the PR/R system is going to be.
Hi Batman,

I have ever gotten some gp documents on this website, but now I can not reach it successfully. I donot what's wrong with it. Is this website not available for everyone currently. Does anyone here know something about it, or where could i get the gm spec. requirement?

Thanks

Jaco

B

Bill Ryan - 2007

Most of the GM specs are available for sale. Here is one site I have used.

www.global.ihs.com

I've not had any problems logging in to the GMSupply website, but a lot of the documents they make available aren't of much use to me.

Bill

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Where I can find English Translations of Chinese Specifications Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 12
T Where can I look to find copies of GM specifications for products? QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 3
Marc Where to find government DoD specifications and standards - Mil Specs Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 0
V Where to get MS501 Chrysler Specifications APQP and PPAP 3
M Where can VDA specifications be bought? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 9
M DIN specifications for Injection molding - Where can I buy them? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
V Customer Print Specifications on PFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 10
R BS EN 12060:1998 - Zinc and zinc alloys Method of sampling Specifications Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
M MDR "Common Specifications" (CS) - If not standards, then what? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
G Engineering Specifications - APQP APQP and PPAP 5
M Measuring Capability of Process with Multiple Specifications Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 6
DuncanGibbons OEM specifications such as AIPS spec from Airbus AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 3
E Packaging Specifications Mercedes-Benz U.S. International IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
C Taking exception to customer requirements or specifications & AS9100D AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
P Software requirement and design specifications - Medical device contains both hardware and software IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
M Informational EU – Draft Functional specifications for the European Database on Medical Devices (Eudamed) – First release (High(1)) to be audited Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Specifications Aerospace - Who is responsible for providing the correct specification(s) AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 14
D Raw Material chemical/Tensile Requirements Specifications (QQ-A-250/4, etc) AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 3
2 ASTM or ISO Specifications on Prints Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
R Control of COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) Specifications ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
I Procedures from recognized standards or specifications ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
S Test Specifications based on Vehicle Type Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 0
P Help with 8.5.1 regarding Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS's) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
A Technical Documentation - Manufacturing Specifications EU Medical Device Regulations 4
Z How to Contractually Agree on Specifications for Raw Material Purchases Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 15
J Change in Lot Release Specifications - Definition of "Substantial Change" EU Medical Device Regulations 14
T ISO 13485 Label Specifications and Artwork Control ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
alonFAI SMT machine specifications and performance meet the requirements for our production Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
N Subscription Service to Raw Material Specifications AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 6
W Japanese Steel Specifications - A material called HNCM220M Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
A Procedure for Labeling Review and Approval and Specifications Matrix US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
M Design Inputs - Final Medical Device Specifications 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
Q How to handle customer request for changing specifications 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
O Functional Specifications - Tracability to requirements? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
H Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTD) Manufacturer's Specifications General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
K Thermocouples Hot Junction and Number of Uses Specifications AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
K What is included in Raw Material and Component Specifications for Medical Devices? Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
A Are Software Requirements Specifications part of Design Input? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
T How to keep Customer Engineering Specifications & CSRs Up to Date IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
N Control of Documents Scope - Product Specifications ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
O Specifications as requirements? Other US Medical Device Regulations 8
W Who in your company writes your policies, procedures, specifications etc. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
M Thread Ring Gauge Specifications General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
U Looking for Bolt Thread Specifications for Delrin & Aluminum Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
Q Standards or Specifications required for Garbage Truck Compressors Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
V Evaluation of Paint Specifications including such as GM 9984123 and GM 14671 APQP and PPAP 1
D M6X1 Thread Specifications Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
S ATA (Aerospace Testing Alliance) Specifications 100, 200 and 300 AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
S Template for Product Specifications for Calcium Salt with the Chemical Composition Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 3
Z Control Plan & FMEA Specifications - Level of Details FMEA and Control Plans 4