GMDN (Global Medical Device Nomenclature) Codes

M

mahakalamalekala

I have same problem and I think I'm not able to solved it without membership on GMDN agency pages :(

B

Burgmeister

Thanks for posting that. Unfortunately GMDN have a rather nasty habit of updating their numbers (removing some and adding others) meaning that these are now probably out of date for many of them. Good starting point though.

S

SteveK

Unfortunately GMDN have a rather nasty habit of updating their numbers (removing some and adding others).

They certainly do!

However, you can always check if a GMDN number from this or any other source (e.g.TGA) is current by using the search function [GMDN Code(s)] at the GMDN web site (doesn?t cost anything to sign up). For example I took a random number from the CEN listing ?Bottle, culture -18128? and it came up with:

?Culture bottle, Obsolete. Use more recent developed P terms or alternative active P terms such as: Blood culture broth kit IVD?.

Steve

C

czenglish

Hi Steve,
I have been searching for the sign-up page at GMDN agency and cannot find one. Is it still available?
Thanks,
Milan

S

SteveK

Hi Steve,
I have been searching for the sign-up page at GMDN agency and cannot find one. Is it still available?
Thanks,
Milan

Hi Milan,

Sorry I forgot that it DOES cost to sign up with GMDN i.e. you have to take out a membership (with the costs indicated on the site). It was just that we are a member of a medical device manufacturers organisation (which again costs us to be a member on an annual basis - more than that of the GMDN charge by the way) and were given a limited 'free' membership registration because of this (i.e. not charged). Again apologies for my misleading details - I put it down to a fading memory!:bonk:

Steve

U

ucarbilem

Hi,
I have a problem for the description of GMDN code 33711. Only for this description I don't want to be am member of GMDN agency with membership cost. Could you help me? Do you have any description of 33711? Thanks...

U

ucarbilem

I need GMDN code-33711- for registration prosess in Turkey. I only need the description of 33711 gmdn code.

Top Bottom