GM's GMW 3059 - Restricted and Reportable Materials For Parts Specification

D

dbulak

Gmw3059

Anyone know where I can get a "clean" copy of this form. One of our customers wants me to fill the one that they faxed over. It's totally unreadable.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
D

dbulak

Declaration form

Marc, I did check out the pdf file. The file does not include the GM Declaration of Conformance to GMW3059 form. The form I have was faxed and possibly scanned and I cannot read it, let alone sign it. If anyone can tell me where to get one, it would be much appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Substance reporting for PPAP GMW 3059 APQP and PPAP 41
R GMW 15571 - Flammability IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
K GMW15920 and other GMW Requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
V Interpreting Zinc Plating Specification GMW 3044 - 6K96/48 APQP and PPAP 2
V PPAP Requirements including GMW 3179 Zinc Plating Specification Requirements APQP and PPAP 3
Q Does any one have a copy of GMW 3034? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
K GMW 3107 GMLAN Functional Handler Specification Customer and Company Specific Requirements 17
K Restricted Scope of ISO 13485 Certification ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
J Restricted device vs. prescription device Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
Q Restricted Substance in my Product - How to declare problem? RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 3
F Statistical Models (Sigma - Restricted Vs Over- parameterized parameterisation) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
Kales Veggie Ford RSMS (Restricted Substance Management System) 2008 released / GADSL categories RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 16
M Restricted Plastic Material in the manufacturing of automotive parts? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
S Is Toluene (Methylbenzene) a banned or restricted substance Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 4
P PSW (Part sample Warrant) - Restricted or reportable substances APQP and PPAP 13
S Recycling codes on PSW - Restricted or reportable substances APQP and PPAP 4