GM's RED X - Supposed to be a simple tool to find Root Cause

J

johnny xu

Anyway, to whoever is interested.... investigate a little about Non-parametric statistics. Red X is based a lot in observation and comparison between a good part (Best of Best) and a bad part (Worst of worst) which leads easily to generate true clues and solve the problem.

non-parameter test such as component serach , paired comparsion etc., based on tukey test. right ?:yes:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: ドラゴナ rmt

I am extremely inspired along with your site as smartly with the structure to your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is uncommon to see a great blog like this one nowadays.
If you are referring to the Elsmar forum, it's "home grown". It is not a paid theme/skin.

EdEdEd

Registered
For RED-X, I suggest you read the book named " world class quality - use design of experiments to make it happen ", worth reading.
besides, you can read RED-X strategies pocket guide from General motors .
i have trained it and involved in several cases:cool:
Hi Johnny,
I would appreciate it if we can we touch base via my email [email protected]

Best regards,
Ed

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
As a quick Heads up, it has long been a policy of no emil addresses in posts due to spam scrapers. I think we can allow them these days but remember the RISKS. The proper place is in your User Profile where only Logged in Registered visitors can see it

By posting your email address in a public post you indemnify Elsmar of any/all responsibility from any/ all liability. including privacy issues.

Top Bottom