GO WINGS! - Game 7 - June 2009

Tom W

Living the Dream...
GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:agree1:

You can certainly see the difference in the organizations and the class of the players when Pittsburgh resorts to smash tactics and crying when they are loosing and the Wings just play out the game hard and move on....:yes:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Well, the 2nd period is almost over, and Detroit is down 2-ZIP. They are not playing very well.....

Pittsburgh might just walk away with this one.

R

Randy Stewart

It broke my heart. Not so much losing, but the lack of effort the Wings showed in the last 2 games.
Game 7 they played, it seemed, trying not to lose and not playing to win. Couldn't have lost to worse team, it's just sad really.:(

tsmith7858

Quite Involved in Discussions
Don't feel to bad Randy, many teams have fallen to the City of Champions! The Stanley Cup will look good sitting with the six pack of Lombardi Trophies. :applause:

You always have the Lions to root for... :lmao:

R

Randy Stewart

It's easy to be on the band wagon when they win, I wouldn't know what that was with the Lions!
But a true fan isn't one that follows the team only when they win. I have been a Lions fan since the 60's and will continue to follow them.
I was a Wings fan back in the 70's when they were known as the Dead Wings so if I didn't feel bad then I'm not a real fan.
I survived the Tigers finishing last, Michigan Footballs worse season in school history, an 0-16 Lions season so Cindy Crosby winning the cup isn't going to kill me. (Glutton for Punishment)

We'll see how the Pens fair next year. Most Cup winners never make it past the 1st round the following year so we'll really see what kind of team they have. It other words, was 1 cup enough?

Besides, we saw what Cindy was made of when he snubbed shaking Lidstroms hand. Real Captain material there, I know Stevy Y didn't do that when the Devils swept us in the Finals. But then again, he is still known as "The Captain".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc Boeing's New 787 Wings are Amazingly Flexible World News 4
8 Creating Flow and Pull Game Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
L Game Changer - Standing Apart from our Competitors Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
D Mad Metrology - A fun Metrology Game General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
K Soccer Game: Philippine Azkals vs LA Galaxy. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
8 Single Piece Flow Game - Understanding the Principles and Logic of Single Piece Flow Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
W Is ITAR fair game for audit during AS9100 Registration AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 10
H TPM Game/Simulation/Exercise Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
J Lean Simulation Game Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
Q Brain Game - Memorize the number position Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 9
J New 3 words game Brain Teasers and Puzzles 22
S Nintendo DS Brain Training game Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
P Game: 3 words at a time!!! Brain Teasers and Puzzles 43
B TPM Training Game/Simulation? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
J ISO 9001 applied to the game of golf ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Marc Urinal video game launched Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
michellemmm Free Rice - Fun way to do some Charity while enjoying the Game Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 5
E Lean Game or good Lean Exercises for Classroom Training needed Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
Stijloor Who Wants to Win a Million Dollars? - The Science Game Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
R Mini game for QCC (Quality Control Circle) Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
Jim Wynne Program and Game Giveaway of the Day After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
K Play this game. Try to kick the ball & beat me !! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 20
C DFM Training exercise or game - Seeking Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
samer Measure your intelligence - frogs game Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
V Mensa Invitational - The Word Game Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 15
Marc Baseball Fan? Microsoft will tell you which parts of a game are 'exciting' Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
Q Has anyone played the Quality Board Game? Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 3
Govind Did Ken throw away his game? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 24
S Kanban System Game - A Computer Simulation Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
Marc Auto Makers Ahead of the Game??? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
Sidney Vianna Informational New edition of ISO 29001 released (June 2020) Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 0
J Remote Audit Experiences - June 2020 General Auditing Discussions 17
M Informational EU – State-of-play of joint assessments of Notified Bodies in the medical device sector – June 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational TGA presentation: Digital Devices Webinar 3, 20 June 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational MHRA update – Medical devices: guidance for manufacturers on vigilance - June 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational Next meeting of the Medical Device Coordination Group (MDR/IVDR) – 20 June 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
Marc Anniversary of the First Trans-Atlantic Flight 100 years ago - June 2019 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
M Informational Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2019/939 of 6 June 2019 designating issuing entities designated to operate a system for the assignment of Unique Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Marc John Oliver on Medical Device Approvals - 2 June 2019 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
M Medical Device News TGA – Regulator Performance Framework: Self-assessment Report, July 2017 to June 2018 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Marc Jennifer's "Some observations about the upgrades" from June 2018 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
H New FAQ & SI -IATF 16949 - Effect in april and june 2018 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
Sam Lazzara EU MDR Safety & Performance Requirements vs. MDD ERs (June 2017) EU Medical Device Regulations 3
A EASA Easy Access Rules for Continuing Airworthiness - June 2017 EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 0
Marc ASQ Linkedin Group - Microsoft Sharepoint discussion - June 2017 Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 0
somashekar UL Acquires Emergo - June 2017 World News 1
T Exxon - Environment Information - Climate Change - Wait and see (June 2017) Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 7
F Is IEC 60601-1-11 recommended or mandatory for devices manufactured after June 2013? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
M MEDDEV 2.7/1 rev.4 published - June 2016 EU Medical Device Regulations 41
M Updates on proposed EU Medical Device Regulations - June 2016 EU Medical Device Regulations 20