Going Rate for Performing a Supplier Audit?

C

Calico

Hi All,

I work for a call center that has pharmaceutical companies as clients. We collect Adverse Event information and Medical information type calls for these clients. We have a perspective new client that is going to be manufacturing a medical device (has not been approved yet). This particular client is very small and as such will be outsourcing just about all their functions to my company.

My question is that they want our audit team to go out and perform audits of the manufacturer of their product, the logistics and transportation of their device and also the audit of ensuring that it is only delivered to hospitals. Can anyone tell me what kind of hourly charge auditors are getting these days? Our audit team consists of two IRCA certified lead auditors each with about 20 years of audit experience. We have only to date done supplier audits where our company paid for the audit, we have never contracted out the auditors services so really have no idea what to put in the audit plan for this client?

Can anyone offer any advice? :confused:

Thanks so much

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Registrar Costs and fees for 2004 - Going rate range for a registrar man day Registrars and Notified Bodies 18
G Gage R&R - Where am I going wrong? Part of a FAIR submission (Aerospace) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
R Capability analysis - What is going on this chart? Manufacturing and Related Processes 15
Watchcat How long is this going to take? (UK & ventilators) Manufacturing and Related Processes 14
N Going for CE on MD Class 1 ISO 20957-1&2 Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
M Anyone Dropping IATF and going back to ISO ? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 18
ScottK How's the unannounced inspection by notified bodies going? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
E On going Stability for IVDs Other US Medical Device Regulations 5
B Going into IATF 16949 transition without Internal Audits IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
L Does anyone know what is going on in DQS? Registrars and Notified Bodies 1
L Implantable Medical Device Manufacturer Going Out of Business - Complaints EU Medical Device Regulations 2
ScottK Does anyone have experience with how MDD unanounced audits of suppliers are going? EU Medical Device Regulations 21
C Obligations of a company going out of business. CE mark product EU Medical Device Regulations 2
W Obligations of a company going out of business 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
L BS EN 60601 or IEC 60601 or GB9706 - Our product is going to various markets ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
I Best way to Chart an On-Going CPK Requirement Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 4
D Going from push buttons to touchscreen -> Is a new 510(k) needed? Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
M Calculate PPMs by going back to Date of Production or Date Noticed Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 7
Gman2 Give it to me straight - We are going to fail our TS 16949 Re-Certification Audit IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
L RAPS RAC EU Certificate: is anyone going to put hands on? Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
M Going on Vacation to Indianapolis Indiana Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
T Nadcap AC7004 - Going for AS9100? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 7
W No Contract (MOA) Yet But Execution On Going Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
AnaMariaVR2 Big Tobacco Lawyers going after Big Food US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
D Do we need to take a SA for a standard that is going to be obsolete? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
P Elsmar Coveists are probably going to live to 200! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
N Which is the Best Mixing Process for Colorants going into Plastic? Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
K Desiccants & Humidity Control inside ocean going Shipping Containers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 5
A What are gas prices going to do? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 21
Jim Wynne Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
C I'm going crazy with Pharmacopeia & EU Directives CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
P Anyone heard about UK MHRA's MDDL? What is it going to lead to? Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
arios Going back to the industry Imported Legacy Blogs 6
K Small Welding Shop going for AC7004 (NADCAP) AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 15
R Testing Laboratory going for External Customers General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
Marc Google Wave going Open Source After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
D My little ISO 9001:2008 plant is going to make a medical device...now what? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 35
P Going through a company sale....Your experience? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
S Error Accumulation - Combined Result without going to Partial Derivitaves Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2
R Newbie, SME, non existent QMS going for ISO 9001:2008 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
P What are you going to do now AS9101 Rev D is out? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 22
W Reduced Sampling Plan - Going from a Normal to a Reduced Sampling Plan Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
R Going to the bank-How much extra have I paid Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 2
S What do we need for a DMR? Importer of Record and Going Crazy! 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 6
bobdoering Going "green" causes problem for public works crews in West Bend Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
C Do you keep ISO 9001 when going AS9100? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
S World Quality Day - How are you going to celebrate quality day in your company? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
Stijloor China is hiring, and young Americans are going Career and Occupation Discussions 16
R Help on Surveillance audit - some instruments going faulty! General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
D Is there any use of implementing ISO9001:2008 without going for certification? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16