SBS - The best value in QMS software

Golf Academies - Need your suggestions

S

Stevens

Hello everybody, it was just great to be back from my friends place and his involvement in helping his kids adopt a sport really struck me. I have also decided to have my son join a golf camp as he seems to be interested in that sport. I have made the necessary enquiries but like to have some suggestions from you people on some good golf academies. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration with a Mask on...
Staff member
Admin
No golfers here? Just to bump one from January that I came across...

L

LNeJame

If you are looking for junior stuff, try looking into the USGA's website, www.usga.org, they will probably have links to teachers and/or academies. Also there is the AJGA (American Junior Golf Association), www.ajga.org, they host junior tournaments all over the country.

From either of these sites you should be able to find a school or golf classes.

What area of the country are you in? I am pretty familiar with places in Central Florida.

R

rlsavard

When I was 17 my dad's job sent him to the Greenbrier Resort for a medical check up. Since I was still a minor I got to go stay at the resort for free and took a lesson one of the days to fill up some time. The lesson was great, Sam Snead used to live there and gave me a tip: Let gravity do the work.

Here is a link to their golf academy website:
http://www.greenbrier.com/site/golf-academy.aspx

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
If you are looking for junior stuff, try looking into the USGA's website, www.usga.org, they will probably have links to teachers and/or academies. Also there is the AJGA (American Junior Golf Association), www.ajga.org, they host junior tournaments all over the country.

From either of these sites you should be able to find a school or golf classes.

What area of the country are you in? I am pretty familiar with places in Central Florida.
I agree the OP should pay his $15 or $25 dues and join the USGA. He'll get a new golf cap and copy of the Rules of Golf each year as well as personalized bag tags for each member of his family he adds to the membership list.

The web site will show lots of opportunities for junior golfers to build their skills in the game. I have noticed more and more golf courses adding junior tee boxes to the course and setting aside special times and rates for juniors to play in a pleasurable atmosphere without a bunch of old cranks yelling to speed up play.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Measuring a Golf Club Face/Grip/Shaft Rotation General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 7
Marc Golf Ball Parts for Breakfast! World News 8
Peter Fraser "The best golf course in the world" World News 8
R Golf Humor Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 6
J ISO 9001 applied to the game of golf ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Crusader Losing a friend / co-worker (some golf history here too) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Manix Monster VW GOLF W12 - The Stuff Dreams are Made of! World News 2
Crusader Golf Handicap - Help me determine my golf handicap Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 33
C Golf - The Golfers Thread Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 38
B New Golf Instruction book Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
L Golf Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 22
Marc National Academies Release Over 4,000 Free Science Books Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 3
briteme4 AS9102 First Article Inspection - do I need a second reviewer and signer? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
J Furnace repaired - Do I need a new initial TUS? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
B Does FDA Registration QSR need to cover non-medical devices for contract repackager? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
S Need ISO 15189:2012 Documentation toolkit. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
J Need a contract monitoring Tool General Information Resources 0
P UDI-PI requirements on reusable surgical device, do we need serialisation? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
J Need Help with FPY Data in Assembly Process Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
W 17025 and NIST handbook relationship (need advice) ISO 17025 related Discussions 8
lanley liao Does all of the suppliers need to integrated into the supplier list qualified of the company? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
K Need procedure for D&D inputs? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
S Need help on "Country of Origin" Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Ed Panek Immediate need for 80601-2-56 Consulting expert. PM me for details Career and Occupation Discussions 0
Tagin You're Gonna Need a Bigger Root Cause Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
M PSA Suppliers - CSR matrix and need the quality manual of PSA APQP and PPAP 6
M Need Help With Information Security Asset Risk Register IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 2
K "World Class Product" based QM. I need advice. Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 14
I Do I need to sign off my annual audit calendar? Internal Auditing 2
P Do we need to retrospectively use the "MD" symbol (indicating device is a medical device) on labels, e.g. finished devices within expiration date? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M Do I need separation in my circuit with a medical charger? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
V Certified Auditor - Need of additional certification specific to industry ( GMPs) ASQ vs ECA vs others Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
D Low risk IVD study in the UK, do I need MHRA approval? UK Medical Device Regulations 1
A Medical Device Contract Manufacturer - Does the CM need to register with FDA? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
J Records Control - Does each individual record need to be numbered? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 2
N Is there a need for clinical test of Class IIa products (for MDR)? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
J Do Software Subcontractors need to be ISO13485 compliant in the EU? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
K Do I need a "State of the art" plan? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
S Need advice for schooling Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 5
R What information do i need to get from the device manufacturer 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
S Need guidance on project ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
H Need MSA 4th ed. compliant attribute MSA template General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
J Need Change Control Yes/No Decision Tree Template ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
C Does an accessory need an IFU if it use is discussed in the Parent device IFU? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
B Countries with no need for FSC (Free sales certificate) Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
R The term "Benefit Risk Ratio" in EU MDR, do I need to present benefit risk analysis as a RATIO Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 4
A Brexit When does the UK responsible person need to be in place? UK Medical Device Regulations 10
R Do we need issue ECN (Engineering Change Notice) towards updated Material Specification? Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
N IPC-A-630 - Is this free or do i really need to pay for it? Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
C ISO/ IEC 17021 Resource requirement (need help) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5