Good Documentation Practices Training Materials Query

F

Fifi2006

Hi All,

I have been tasked with rolling out Good Documentation Practices (GDP) training. Instead of "reinventing the wheel" I would like to first see if you guys know of any materials/good websites etc. relating the GDP that you could share with me.

Cheers.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi All,

I have been tasked with rolling out Good Documentation Practices (GDP) training. Instead of "reinventing the wheel" I would like to first see if you guys know of any materials/good websites etc. relating the GDP that you could share with me.

Cheers.

Hello Fifi,

Look here.

You also want to take a look here.

Stijloor.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Hi All,

Cheers.

There are lots of varieties of documentation--what kind are you interested in?

L

Littlethings

I am looking for a visual illustration of good practices when it comes to making a change on a quality record. I would like something to illustrate the bad practices as well. Can you help?

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
I am looking for a visual illustration of good practices when it comes to making a change on a quality record. I would like something to illustrate the bad practices as well. Can you help?

To avoid confusion, please do not double post. ;)

Stijloor.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
There are lots of varieties of documentation--what kind are you interested in?

I think the OP is referring to the Good Documentation Practices (GDP) as required by FDA, and Pharmaceuticals / Medical devices industry in particular.

Hi All,

Cheers.

Hi Fifi, are you looking for GDP as required by FDA ?

L

Littlethings

Yes, I am looking for visual examples of GDP for FDA requirements...thanks!

Top Bottom