Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

Good training or seminars to attend for MEDDEV 2.12-1 recommendations wanted

J

jdmellem

Does anybody know of any good training or seminars to attend for MEDDEV 2.12-1? Looking to gather some more knowledge regarding EU reporting before we start distributing there. Know of any good websites for me to look at? Or subscribe to?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
Does anybody know of any good training or seminars to attend for MEDDEV 2.12-1? Looking to gather some more knowledge regarding EU reporting before we start distributing there. Know of any good websites for me to look at? Or subscribe to?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello and welcome to the Cove :bigwave:

Just to provide a context for others: MEDDEV 2.12-1 = GUIDELINES ON A MEDICAL DEVICES VIGILANCE SYSTEM.

Unfortunately I can't personally help you with such a seminar. WRT a relevant website, Elsamr is a great resource... You could start here. After you had a read, scroll down to the bottom of that thread's page and you'll find a list of hyperlinks to other related threads in Elsmar. You can repeat that on those other threads to maybe find other useful threads. I remeber that at the time there were some discussions here related to some of the topics under Vigilance (EC).

Cheers,
Ronen.

Top Bottom