Good Vigilance Practice (GVP) - Japan - English translation and explanation of

P

Pythagore

Hello everyone,

I am new in this forum and I would first tell at all, a great thank you for the quality of information that we can find on this site.
I'm looking for an English translation and explanation of the Japanese ordinance No. 135 (Good Vigilance Practice - GVP), I found nothing on this subject and if you could help me, particularly on the difference with the European directive 98/79/EC, it would be great.

Thanks

:thanks:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Hello everyone,

I am new in this forum and I would first tell at all, a great thank you for the quality of information that we can find on this site.
I'm looking for an English translation and explanation of the Japanese ordinance No. 135 (Good Vigilance Practice - GVP), I found nothing on this subject and if you could help me, particularly on the difference with the European directive 98/79/EC, it would be great.

Thanks

:thanks:
Can someone help?

Thanks!

Stijloor.

P

Pythagore

Hello,
Thank you for your assistance, I search more specifficaly information about medical device for diagnostic in vitro and japanese ordinance 135, if you have something about that it would be nice.

Many thanks!

M

MIREGMGR

As far as I know, the only MHLW ordinances that are provided in "semi-official" translation by MHLW or another official website are 2, 136, 169 and 179. English translations of others must be purchased from a private publisher.

MHLW Ministerial Ordinance No. 135 is available from http://www.yakuji.co.jp/english_publications . Click on “Others”, then on “Pharmaceutical Administration in Japan 2007”.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Procedure for vigilance system according to new MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 0
R MEDDEV 2.12-1 rev 8 (Vigilance guidelines) still applicable with the MDR implementation? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Vigilance - incident found in an article EU Medical Device Regulations 3
R Vigilance reporting to the country of the EU authorised representative EU Medical Device Regulations 2
A Medical Device Vigilance decision tree for Japan for class 2 devices. Japan Medical Device Regulations 1
L Global distributor vigilance responsibility Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 14
M Informational DSVG 04 – Breast Implants – Guidance on the vigilance system for CE-marked medical devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational EU – DSVG 03 – Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices (CIED) – Guidance on the vigilance system for CE-marked medical devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Saudi Arabia (KSA) - Medical Device Vigilance according to 93/42/CEE Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
K Vigilance process flow chart EU Medical Device Regulations 1
dgrainger Informational Additional Guidance Regarding the Vigilance System as outlined in MEDDEV 2.12-1 rev. 8 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Informational MHRA update – Medical devices: guidance for manufacturers on vigilance - June 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
W SOP for Vigilance reporting covering multiple requirements Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
F Vigilance Reporting - Requirements for manufacturer Field Corrective Actions (FCAs) Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
J Medical Device Vigilance decision tree FORM - Please share yours EU Medical Device Regulations 15
M Definition Vigilance - What is the definition of "Vigilance"? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 5
S Understanding PMS (Post Market Surveillance) and PMCF (Vigilance and PMCF) Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
S Help with EU Medical Device Vigilance Reporting Requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 0
J Can I combine Recalls, Advisory notices, and Vigilance systems into one procedure? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
A Japan Medical Devices Vigilance Regulations or Guidelines Japan Medical Device Regulations 4
S Revised MEDDEV 2.12-1 rev 8 Vigilance System - Released EU Medical Device Regulations 3
D Vigilance Trend reporting requirements of Meddev 2.12/ver 7 in the EU Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
A Flowchart to explain the Medical Device Vigilance Reporting Process wanted EU Medical Device Regulations 4
bio_subbu EU publishes revised guidance on Medical Devices Vigilance system MEDDEV 2.12-1 Rev7 EU Medical Device Regulations 8
T EU Medical Device Vigilance Reporting Requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 3
K Vigilance, MDR, Recall, Complaint Procedures - Can this all be one single procedure ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
I Vigilance SOP that covers Australia, Taiwan, Japan or Brazil wanted Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
P Medical Device Vigilance - MDR or MDD? EU Medical Device Regulations 9
T Vigilance System MEDDEV 2009 changes - MEDDEV 2.12-1 rev 6 for Vigilance System EU Medical Device Regulations 1
B Medical Device Vigilance Reporting Multi Markets Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
V Evidence for Preventive Action & Early Warning Vigilance procedure Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 4
bio_subbu MHRA - Draft guidance on specific device vigilance reporting EU Medical Device Regulations 0
D Vigilance - Public database of Vigilance reports (similar to FDA MAUDE database)? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1
J Vigilance Report Required for Incidents Outside the EU? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
J EU Vigilance (updated MEDDEV rev.5) - Internal Forms EU Medical Device Regulations 13
E How to practically organize the 'Vigilance' function? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
J Distributor Requirements - Vigilance and Traceability ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
R Medical Device Vigilance System Requirements - CE Mark Products EU Medical Device Regulations 4
D Official Government Regulatory Body Vigilance Contacts to use for China and for India ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
C Audit NonConformance - Evidence of Post Market Vigilance and Product Recall. ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
Z MEDDEV 2.12-1 Rev 5 Reportability Decision Tree? Vigilance Reporting Procedure EU Medical Device Regulations 18
O Medical Device (MedDev) Vigilance Guidelines for Importers into the UE EU Medical Device Regulations 5
J Medical Devices Vigilance Procedure Example needed Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 12
U Regulatory Contacts in every country for Medical Device Vigilance purposes ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
A Who is in charge of Vigilance reporting in your company? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
O Vigilance System - Seeking example Procedure and Implementation Advice ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
qualprod Best practice to ensure inputting of data in production Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 19
F Standard Calibration Procedures: Recommended Practice ISO 17025 related Discussions 0
R Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) prep - Practice test versus actual exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
S Selling Clinical Practice Advice Other US Medical Device Regulations 7