Google wants feedback on small websites you think should rank higher

TPMB4

Quite Involved in Discussions
Devil's advocate:

Whenever I have searched, using Google, anything related to Quality, Quality systems, etc. I have seen at least one Elsmar Cove link in the first 2 pages, often the first. I might have been lucky but the Cove, in my experience, is ranking well for quality related matters. The only term I couldn't find a link to the cove was for VDA 6.3, I guess that standard is not big on the cove.

I will of course get round to my input on Google like everyone else because I believe the Cove to be the premier quality source for information on the internet. This is down to those taking part and anything to promote the cove like this I support. If this gets more people looking at the cove and being helped then very good. I just wondered how well ranked the cove is. Anyone else find it appears highly ranked on Google for quality matters?

kgott

Google wants feedback on small websites you think should rank higher. Tell Google about the Elsmar forum here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Czwk15Yc_-zcnnlvqTuspEnz2Sn3Aw2JxhkWvoVxVS4/viewform

There is no need to be logged in to Google to submit this form so anyone can do it.
I think this question is about Google wanting to know what websites do you visit? As far as I am aware, Google already know the answer to the question asked because of their tracking of the sites users visit.

reynald

Re: Completing the Google form

There aren't any directions, obviously, so I assume Elsmar.com or http://Elsmar.com in the first field. Specifying the Forum part of the site in the second field would be nice.
Opps, I used Elsmar.com/Forums. I hope that counted.
Anyways I cited some stats from the "Trend Numbers = Total 'New' so far this month " section. Then mentioned that the site is frequently visited by professionals and students alike.

Top Bottom