Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory

Guess who I met today!

Al Rosen! Our 'Lawnguyland' Cover!

What a nice surprise! Mind you, the funny (embarrassing?) thing was, poor Al had to introduce himself to me twice, before I realized who he was!:eek:

It occurs to me that meeting someone here in 'cyber land' puts some of us at a disadvantage, because it's 'different' relating names to people when you may not have seen them! At least I'd seen a pic of Wes before I met him (and he looks taller in his picture - he says he was sitting on his wallet!)

Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet you Al, to have a good laugh and chat!

And thanks for coming to our AS9100 symposium/conference event....

OK, Al. Where's the photo?
Al already has enough stalkers without a good-looking guy like him trolling for more. When he and I had dinner, the waitstaff ignored me and fawned all over him! (And I WAS sitting on my wallet to look taller!)

M

MIREGMGR

The economy must be not too bad for you guys, having wallets that are so stuffed that sitting on them makes a significant difference to your height. Mine only makes me a little bit taller. :)

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
The economy must be not too bad for you guys, having wallets that are so stuffed that sitting on them makes a significant difference to your height. Mine only makes me a little bit taller. :)
Friends,

".....it's a small world after all...." :lol:

Stijloor.

S

somerqc

I just got back from WDW with my 4 year old. The last song I want to hear again is that one!!! Thanks a lot!!:truce::frust:

I had to be on that ride 3 times in 6 days!!

...looking for my prescription.....

John

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
I just got back from WDW with my 4 year old. The last song I want to hear again is that one!!! Thanks a lot!!:truce::frust:

I had to be on that ride 3 times in 6 days!!

...looking for my prescription.....

John
:topic:

Sorry guys....

:mybad::mybad:

Stijloor.

Al Rosen

Staff member
Super Moderator
Al Rosen! Our 'Lawnguyland' Cover!

What a nice surprise! Mind you, the funny (embarrassing?) thing was, poor Al had to introduce himself to me twice, before I realized who he was!:eek:

It occurs to me that meeting someone here in 'cyber land' puts some of us at a disadvantage, because it's 'different' relating names to people when you may not have seen them! At least I'd seen a pic of Wes before I met him (and he looks taller in his picture - he says he was sitting on his wallet!)

Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet you Al, to have a good laugh and chat!

And thanks for coming to our AS9100 symposium/conference event....
It was nice meeting you and I did enjoy the seminar.

Top Bottom