HACCP for Animal Feed - Writing a form and report about Animal Feed

S

simonyeeklang

Hi, My work needs me to gather information to write a form and report about Animal Feed. Can any help me and guide to put in information about this? Thank you simon yee

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: HACCP for Animal Feed

Hi, My work needs me to gather information to write a form and report about Animal Feed. Can any help me and guide to put in information about this? Thank you simon yee

If you are looking for information pertaining to Malaysia, start from the "Animal Feeds Act - 2009".

S

simonyeeklang

If you are looking for information pertaining to Malaysia, start from the "Animal Feeds Act - 2009".

Hi Thank for the information but do you know where I can get information on the HACCP for animal feed? Thanks simon yee

harry

Trusted Information Resource

Hi Thank for the information but do you know where I can get information on the HACCP for animal feed? Thanks simon yee

I don't really understand what you mean. Implementation of HACCP will be governed by this new act. Check what it says - I don't have the details.

A bit of back ground, some 5-6 years back, the then Minister of Health mandated that feed manufacturers should adopt haccp and be certified with something like 2 years. Subsequently, he lost his position and there goes the issue. Then, some people were talking about adopting the Dutch HACCP model for animal feed.

Chances are the Ministry of Health would like to have a hand in it (there's money there). Try talking to them for further info.

Last edited:
S

simonyeeklang

Hi,
If the base system for HACCP can be adopted from another country will it work?
Thanks
Simon Yee

K

Ka Pilo

Hi,
If the base system for HACCP can be adopted from another country will it work?
Thanks
Simon Yee
Simon,

I think it will work. With the globalization of food trade, HACCP programs becomes now fitting to a company in the food business which is dedicated to the food sector in terms of quality, productivity improvement and food safety management systems. Perhaps there would be slight variation on the statutory and regulatory requirements only.

I have attached another HACCP program. Please check it out.

Attachments

• animal_feed_haccp_manual_2006.pdf
    832.1 KB · Views: 467
S

simonyeeklang

Hi,
How I wish I can get a complete set of the forms and also the information about cattle feed?
Thank you
Simon Yee

C

coolsyscoord

Hi,
How I wish I can get a complete set of the forms and also the information about cattle feed?
Thank you
Simon Yee

One of the pioneers in feed safety standard is the PDV, since they are now into global, GMP+ International is the one handling the global promotion of this standard. You can visit their website and get information about animal feed safety requirements and other related information.

If you have other queries, feel free to ask...and as quality practitioner (in feed safety for 10yrs) maybe i can be of help...regards!

S

simonyeeklang

Hi,
Since 2015 we already have registered with GMP+ now it of the request of the management to get into Feed Act 2009 but the hick up is the paper bag labels which the clients are unwilling to have +/-, Min/Max or even a standard figure for the specification.
How do I overcome this? > Client insist that we stick the labels because it a business issues.

Top Bottom