Hand-held Digital Tension Meter Calibration

Dongzkie

Involved In Discussions
Hello, need your experties here. I have some question regarding with calibration of dtm handheld. How material sizes related to when calibrating the dtm, like for example referring to the user manual on the dtm, I would like to calibrate the dtm with 1kg test weights and I am using 0.5mm wire for suspending the test weights, then on the calibration set-up you must also put the 0.5mm wire material, my question is that how important is the material size when calibrating this instrument, is it included on the calculation? or how it affects if my suspension wire is 0.3mm while I put on the dtm is 0.50mm, can this will cause an errors during the calibration?
thanks in advance.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Is impact test according to IEC 60601-1 applicable for HAND-HELD equipment if also classified as BODY-WORN? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
U Hand-Held dosing device has no PATIENT - Interpretation of the PATIENT definition IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 6
U PATIENT CONNECTION for HAND-HELD Device IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
E Requirements for hand-held laser welding equipment Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
B Figure A.20 of IEC60601-1 about definition of "Hand-held" & "Portable" IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
J Kanomax hand held Laser Particle Counter Calibration Calibration Frequency (Interval) 6
B Flammability Ratings for Internal Battery & Hand-Held ME Equipment IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 6
S Medical Device or Cosmetic Device in Korea? Hand Held Wrinkle Reduction LED Light Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
S Medical Device or Cosmetic Device in Japan? Hand Held Wrinkle Reduction LED Light Japan Medical Device Regulations 3
M Should a low cost hand held refractometer be in a calibration program? Calibration Frequency (Interval) 8
C Testing Agencies - Gas Meters and Hand Held Analyzers General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
A Components of a medical device - Hardware robotic hand EU Medical Device Regulations 3
L Part 11 Certified to legally binding of hand written signatures Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
D Use of hand cream inside gloves in the cleanroom for medical devices Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 7
S 21 CFR 11 - Require paper and hand signatures not electronic Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
L Hand-starting threaded fasteners Benchmarking 3
D Test Report written by hand or electronically ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
R Approving a New Hand Assembly Line at a Supplier Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
GURU SDI VDA 6.3 Hand Book - Two sections for Potential Analysis VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
K Preventing Shortage of Product Quantity - Hand Count and Scale Count Manufacturing and Related Processes 13
T Thread Gaging: Hand Tight Definition Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
B Hand Swabbing Employees - Guidelines of micro limits and procedures and frequency Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 2
R Silicone in Hand Lotion in Electronics Manufacturing Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
A Configuration Management and On-Hand/In-Transit Inventory Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
G I hope someone can give me a hand.. Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 4
S Critical Limits for Hand Washing Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 13
A Microbial Limit (Bioburden)on dry nonwoven that used for making Hand sanitizing wipes ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M Microbiological Standards (Limits) for Hand Swabs for Coliforms and S. Aureus Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 15
Icy Mountain Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizers in Electronics Manufacturing Manufacturing and Related Processes 10
M Ergonomics - Human Hand - Maximum force - Wheel/Flywheel - Help ASAP :) Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 8
S Confusion DPU, PPM & DPMO vs. Sigma Level - ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt hand book Six Sigma 14
tsmith7858 Sanitary "Green" Restrooms - Hand Driers and Waterless Urinals - Food Manufacturing Sustainability, Green Initiatives and Ecology 20
R Hand tool to measure angles that has been machined into stock Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
A Hand-Out for Human Factors Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 7
F Production Employees and hand gage issues Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 13
L Original Documentation - Need to maintain any original hand written documents ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 28
D Is CE Mark required for Hand Sanitizers to be sold in Europe ? EU Medical Device Regulations 6
M Hand Tool Selection to Remove Microjoints and Slivers off of Small Parts - Advice Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
Q Using Faxed Hand Signatures for Approval Records US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 17
S How can I die cut foam - I'm thinking of a simple hand machine? Manufacturing and Related Processes 15
A Removing the liner from disposable nicotine patch without using hand ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
R CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) Discussions are Getting Out of Hand Nonconformance and Corrective Action 41
T Control Plans - Right hand side of the control plan was a flow chart FMEA and Control Plans 3
Q Qualifying Persons to Reflow Solder by hand - Circuit boards Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 3
S Hand Solder Board/Component Temperature Requirements for Repair Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 7
K Process Validation - Hand soldering of components & wires on PCB - Special Process? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
Q Hand processes - How can you error proof human systems with out automation? Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 7
Q CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Exam - Are Hand Generated Notes Allowed? Professional Certifications and Degrees 29
S Audit Reports - Typed or Hand Written? General Auditing Discussions 9
T Element 4.5 - Hand written correction to a controlled component drawing? QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 1