Re: Happy Birthday Cove-and another year old

Thank you Marc for another year! :applause::applause:

Keep up the good work! :agree1::agree1:

Stijloor.

V

Varadarajan

Long live THE COVE and all the members.:magic::hbday::cake:

I thank the founder and all the contributors for their valuable information and time and effort.:applause:

I also wish them a long life.

In the new year 2009 and for the future my only request to all the responsible persons to commit and follow the QMS in full for continual Improvements.

I request the Top management also to provide strong support for the same.:cool:

:thanx:

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

A very important milestone :agree1:

Its great to see the Cove gaining strength day by day - thanks to Marc, Board of Directors, Super Mods, Mods and all cove members for making this place very special :applause::applause::applause:

G

Gaby

Happy Birthday COVE!!!

:hbday:

Thanks MARC and all COVE-related personnel for making this an amazing site.

Long live the COVE!!! :applause:

:bighug:

G

gooofii

LONG LIVE the COVE...I have gained alot from the Cove and I will try to give as much i gained and more! :eek:

WELL DONE and Thank you Mark and all of the Moderators, Keep Going!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COVE :magic::magic::magic::applause::applause::applause:

BradM

Leader
Admin

LONG LIVE the COVE...I have gained alot from the Cove and I will try to give as much i gained and more! :eek:

And that right there... is the essence of another year of the Cove! It's the entire family, every person posting and contributing.

The true success comes from the depth of knowledge and feedback from many people. Thank you to everyone for teaching me, here. I learn so much being here. More importantly, it's nice to gain another group of friends.:agree1:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

I almost forgot it was today! Yup - Jan 1996 to Jan 2009.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

Nope. Just getting old. Like birthdays, events like this tend to creep up on me. I know they're coming, but without an alarm on my calendar I 'miss' them.

I'll claim my usual "I'm a child of the 1960's" and "Be kind to an old man with 'old timers' disease"...

My continuing thanks to the Moderators, as well as the 'regulars' here, for all each does and all the help they have given over the years!

Top Bottom