Happy Birthday RCBeyette!

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Happy birthday, Roxane. The last ten years have been interesting. Equestrian, hockey fan, pet lover and Quality Pro - always interesting to read your posts and get little peeks into your life. I hope your employers realize what a truly valuable resource you are. I recall seeing some of your album pictures from Niagara Falls. I have been on a quest to learn more and more about miniature UAV [drones] and I came across such a "toy" which filmed a 5 minute video of Niagara. I think you'd enjoy it.
So, here's your birthday present.
[FONT=&quot]Niagara Falls View From Toy Copter [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cfoLYTKObiU[/FONT]

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Thank you, everyone, for the kind birthday wishes!

It was a lovely weekend spent with family, e-friends, my four-legged family members and homework. Okay, maybe 'lovely' is the wrong work to apply to homework! *lol*

insect warfare

QA=Question Authority
Trusted Information Resource
I don't know you at all - but "Happy belated Birthday"!!

I have learned quite a few things from reading your posts, in particular your preference of referring to an organization with combined management systems as a "business management system". I was quite surprised to find out that no one else at my workplace had ever heard of this term, and because of its sensibility, it has gotten a lot of traction since then.

My thanks to you...

Brian :rolleyes:

Top Bottom