--~~<< HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES BUCEY >>~~--

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Birthday Greetings Wes Bucey and wishing you many many more happy returns of this day .....

:applause: :agree: :hbday: :cake:
Thanks to the International Date Line, I can get some well wishes over two days. thanks.

Saturday is a great day to have a birthday - no one expects work on that day. I recall a time when I marveled that folks the age I now am were still alive, let alone leading active, productive lives. Now, I can stop in the local coffee shop in the morning and lower the average age when I sit down at a table with some fellow retirees, who, although, not working 9-5 jobs, are active in their volunteer work, sustaining the infrastructure of our town, rescuing it from the recession which has struck the small businesses in so many other small towns.

Here's a story about my next door neighbor for the last 22 years
http://www.lakecountyseniors.org/documents/2012-3PillarofCommunityAward.html
She's just one of the many senior citizens in our town who choose to give back to our community.

AnaMariaVR2

Trusted Information Resource
:hbday:Happy Birthday:cake::bighug:
...& please send my regards/thanks to your fellow retires volunteering & supporting the US infrastructure:agree1:
Birthday_Cake.jpg

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
:hbday:Happy Birthday:cake::bighug:
...& please send my regards/thanks to your fellow retires volunteering & supporting the US infrastructure:agree1:
Birthday_Cake.jpg
CHOCOLATE! My favorite.

Tonight, my wife is taking me to our favorite French Restaurant (about 1/2 mile from our home, just across the river.) It's a modest success story - it's expanded 3 times in the last 20 years, most recently doubling its size in 2010 at the height of the recession. Tomorrow, relatives are flying in from two states to help us celebrate. We'll probably do Italian!

J

JRKH

Add my good wishes to the others....

Wes - Happy Birthday....

Peace
James

Top Bottom