Happy New Year - 2014

L

lfrost

Happy New year everyone!:applause::applause::applause:
Marc, I also hope that The Cove also is able to keep going without the bumps it's had this year!:magic::magic::magic::magic:

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Happy New Year to my dear fellow Covers! :bighug:

We have our electricity back after the most recent ice storm, and my sister has heat and running water again. Cookies are in the oven and I have started on my next Stealth Quality article. Living large. :D

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Good to hear you're back on the grid, so to speak! I haven't been following the storm, being in Cincinnati it hasn't been on my radar.

Anyone else here affected by the storm?

P

PaulJSmith

Anyone else here affected by the storm?
Not from that storm. However, the one that blew through the STL area last night turned my normally 1hr 10min commute into a 3hr commute. It really wasn't that bad here, but ... so it goes.
:frust:

Thus begins my 2014.

Marc

Leader
Yeah - We got a few inches here in Cincinnati this morning but not enough to be a significant problem.

Marc

Leader
<snip> We have our electricity back after the most recent ice storm, and my sister has heat and running water again. Cookies are in the oven and I have started on my next Stealth Quality article. Living large. :D
Looks like you may be getting another blast and another one following it.

It's -2 degrees F here right now. Luckily no significant snow and no ice. The weather people are predicting something like -10 here in a couple days. We had a pretty calm, warm winter last year in my area. Looks like this one is going to be a bit colder and harder.

Top Bottom