Happy Saint Patricks Day

E

energy

An Irishman, Englishman, and Scotsman go into a pub and each order a pint of Guinness. Just as the bartender hands them over, three flies buzz down and one lands in each of the pints. The Englishman looks disgusted, pushes his pint away and demands another pint. The Scotsman picks out the fly, shrugs, and takes a long swallow. The Irishman reaches in to the glass, pinches the fly between his fingers and shakes him while yelling, "Spit it out, ya bastard! Spit it out!"
Three Irishmen, Paddy, Sean and Tom, were stumbling home from the pub late one night and found themselves on the road which led past the old graveyard. "Come have a look over here," says Paddy, "It's Michael O'Grady's grave, God bless his soul. He lived to the ripe old age of 87." "That's nothing", says Sean, "here's one named Patrick O'Tool, it says here that he was 95 when he died." Just then, Tom yells out, "Good God, here's a fella that got to be 145!" "What was his name?" asks Paddy. Tom stumbles around a bit, awkwardly lights a match to see what else is written on the stone marker, and exclaims, "Miles, from Dublin - 145."
An Irishman who had a little too much to drink is driving home from the city one night and, of course, his car is weaving violently all over the road. A cop pulls him over. "So," says the cop to the driver, "where have ya been?" "Why, I've been to the pub of course," slurs Tom. "Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few to drink this evening." "I did all right," Tom says with a smile. "Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms across his chest, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?" "Oh, thank heavens," sighs Tom. "For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."
Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door. "Brenda, may I come in?" he asks. "I've somethin' to tell ya." "Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my husband?" "That's what I'm here to be tellin' ya, Brenda. There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery..." "Oh, God no!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me..." "I must, Brenda. Your husband Tom is dead and gone. I'm sorry." Finally, she looked up at Tim. "How did it happen, Tim?" "It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout and drowned." "Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me true, Tim. Did he at least go quickly?" "Well, no Brenda... no. Fact is, he got out three times to pee."
Tom staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional box, sits down but says nothing. The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention but Tom just sits there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall. Tom then mumbles, "ain't no use a' knockin, there's no paper on this side either."
Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady's after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears. He says, "So what's bothering you, Mary my dear?" She says, "Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband Tom passed away last night." The priest says, "Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, did Tom have any last requests?" She says, "That he did, Father..." The priest says, "What did he ask, Mary?" She says, "Tom said, 'Please Mary, put down that **** gun...'"

:biglaugh: :ko: :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor
T

Tom Harris

Mike goes to confession, pressured by his friend Sean to fess up to his adulterous ways. He tells the priest he’s sinned – had sex with a married woman.

Who was it Mike?
I can’t tell you that, father.
Was it Mrs O’Grady?
Ah no father, not her.
Was it the Flaherty woman?
No father.
Surely not Mrs Cusack?
No no father, not Mrs Cusack

This goes on for a while, until Mike leaves and meets Sean who asked how it went

"Ah Sean", says Mike, "the priest didn’t absolve me, but I got some grand leads!"

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
energy - what am I to do

Energy said

An Irishman, Englishman, and Scotsman go into a pub and each order a pint of Guinness. Just as the bartender hands them over, three flies buzz down and one lands in each of the pints. The Englishman looks disgusted, pushes his pint away and demands another pint. The Scotsman picks out the fly, shrugs, and takes a long swallow. The Irishman reaches in to the glass, pinches the fly between his fingers and shakes him while yelling, "Spit it out, ya bastard! Spit it out!"
Just how is a woman of English, Irish and Scottish decent suppose to do with this....:biglaugh:

I love it!

CarolX

E

energy

Re: energy - what am I to do

CarolX said:

Energy said

Just how is a woman of English, Irish and Scottish decent suppose to do with this....:biglaugh:

I love it!

CarolX
Drink all three glasses, flies and all! :biglaugh: :ko: :smokin:

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
Shame on you Energy for starting a thread dedicated to a guy who engaged in "ethnic cleansing". You offended our fellow Cover from Ireland. Shame, shame. Very non-PC old boy!

E

energy

Who? When? Where?

Mike S. said:

Shame on you Energy for starting a thread dedicated to a guy who engaged in "ethnic cleansing". You offended our fellow Cover from Ireland. Shame, shame. Very non-PC old boy!
Who dat? Fill me in. It can't be Tom. He posted his own joke. And, I'm part Irish so I can partake in St. Patrick's humor. The town I'm posting from right now has painted the streets green in the Irish section of town. What's with the "ethnic cleansing"? Man, I must be really getting dense. No more green bananas for me.:vfunny: :smokin:

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Energy,

Go to the "unavailability" thread where, among other things, Tom said St. Patrick was involved in "ethnic cleansing". Shame on you!:p

R

Randy Stewart

It was Tom

I told him to chill out, that people were already getting set for ST. Pats day. As Mike has stated he found fault in my response. Seems he's a Druid and that Druids have snakes tattooed on their arms. With that they can look at St. Pats action as a symbol for ethnic cleansing!!! He reminds me of a guy I knew in the Navy. He was a Jewish Filipino that was raised in Catholic schools. No matter what you'd say he could find some ethnic slur in it. I wonder if Mikes last name is Sharpten (sp?) if so his brother is probably Al!!!!!:biglaugh:

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
You went and done it, Stew. I had one feeling left and you went and hurt it. Sharpton, as in the Rev. Al? No, we have very little in common. And, I'm not the one who took offense!:(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sidney Vianna ISO seems not to be aware that ILO is not very happy with ISO's work on OHS Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 5
Marc Happy New Year - 2019 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
A Happy 30th Birthday, ISO 9000! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
Crusader Happy Birthday Crusader! Covegratulations 11
Q Happy New Year 2016 - 2017 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
M Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc. - 2016/2017 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
Marc Happy Birthday BradM! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Wes Bucey Another year - still happy! Covegratulations 5
P Happy Birthday, Atul Khandekar!!! 2016 Covegratulations 7
Marc Happy Birthday, Jim Wynne! Covegratulations 17
P Happy Birthday, Bob Doering! Covegratulations 3
Hershal Happy Fathers Day! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
somashekar ~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER ~~ Covegratulations 11
Marc Happy Birthday Statistical Steven - 2015 Covegratulations 10
Marc Happy Birthday Bob Doering - 2015 Covegratulations 4
P Happy Birthday, Somashekar - 2015 Covegratulations 9
Marc Happy Birthday Colin! 2015 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
Marc Happy Birthday - Crusader! Covegratulations 8
Marc Happy Birthday - Jerry Eldred! Covegratulations 2
Ajit Basrur Happy Birthday Hershal - 2015! Covegratulations 4
Ajit Basrur Happy Birthday Claes - 2014 Covegratulations 8
Marc Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays - 2014 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 21
Marc Happy Birthday Brad! Covegratulations 6
Marc Happy Birthday RCBeyette! Covegratulations 7
somashekar AJIT BASRUR Happy B'Day ... Covegratulations 11
somashekar ~~~ Happy BIRTHDAY Sreenu ~~~ Covegratulations 5
P Is anybody happy with their Notified Body? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
P Happy Independence Day - India Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
Marc Happy Birthday to Jim Wynne! Covegratulations 14
Marc Happy Birthday to Al Rosen! Covegratulations 10
P Happy Birthday, Tara Monson Covegratulations 3
Ajit Basrur Happy Birthday, bio_subbu Covegratulations 10
L Product Safety Officer - How to keep VW Happy VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 24
Marc Happy Birthday - Bev D Covegratulations 6
Marc Happy Birthday Somashekar Covegratulations 10
Marc Happy 75th birthday, Adam Osborne After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 12
Marc Happy Birthday Crusader! Covegratulations 6
Ajit Basrur Happy Chinese New Year 2014 : Year of the Horse Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
Ajit Basrur Happy Republic Day, India Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Claes Gefvenberg Happy Birthday, The Taz! Covegratulations 2
Marc Happy New Year - 2014 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 25
somashekar ~~~ Happy BIRTHDAY BradM ~~~ Covegratulations 8
Marc Happy Birthday RCBeyette! Covegratulations 9
Marc Happy Birthday db! Covegratulations 9
Ajit Basrur Happy Birthday, howste (Steve) Covegratulations 10
P Happy Birthday, Ajit Basrur! Covegratulations 22
Jen Kirley Happy Birthday greetings to Wes Bucey! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
Hershal Happy National Teddy Bear Day! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
Claes Gefvenberg Happy Birthday, Jim Wynne. Covegratulations 19
Hershal Happy Father's Day! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0