Happy Saint Patricks Day

R

Randy Stewart

Rough Day?

Just thought I'd pick on someone different. Sorry about that last feeling thing though, I was just going off of the "non-PC old boy" comment Mike. Oops, now I noticed I ran the sentences together. I sure screwed that one up. I knew you weren't the one that took offense.

I guess I better go kiss the blarney stone or something, I've got Tom, Steelmaiden and Mike now after me!:vfunny:

Duck and cover, duck and cover!:eek: :ko:

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
Okay Stew, apology accepted -- you're off the hook. It just so happens I have some "hurt-feelings regenerator juice" gettin' cold and ready for infusion later, so I'll be okay by Monday.:vfunny: Steel and Tom may not be so easy, though!:eek:

T

Tom Harris

Re: Rough Day?

Randy Stewart said:
I guess I better go kiss the blarney stone or something, I've got Tom, Steelmaiden and Mike now after me!:vfunny:
Not me, my friend.

A pint or two of Lord Iveagh's restorative (aka Guinness) has brought me to me senses.

I apologise to you and to everybody - even to Mike in the hope that he too will learn the powerful feeling of goodwill to all men that comes from the heartfelt apology ;)

Forget the kissing of the Blarney Stone - its awful unhygienic and the upsidedownness makes the blood run uncomfortably to your head. Stick to the dark brew.

M

M Greenaway

Hey you guys are really messing up the two minds that I am in !!

The Irish half is so placid it would rather share a drink with you than take any offence to mocking my motherland, yet my english half wants to kick the living sh!t out of you, but you arent offending the english (yet) !!!

(Note - all said firmly tongue in cheek :biglaugh: )

R

Randy Stewart

St. Patricks Day

its awful unhygienic and the upsidedownness makes the blood run uncomfortably to your head.
Maybe, but the upsidedownness will give a good head rush!!:vfunny:
As the the dark brew; that's my favorite. I even tried a pint of bitters once, couldn't handle that. It had the consistency of maple syrup even when cut with lime juice!!! I knows it's not the same as Guiness, but my choice is Killians Red.

Thank you my friend for the pint-o-grog.
But if I have another drink I might throw up on me dog!!!

:biglaugh:

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Re: Rough Day?

Tom Harris said:

I apologise to you and to everybody - even to Mike...
Gee, Tom, how could I possibly hold a grudge when you were so kind as to include me as a member of the human race, even if it did almost seem an afterthought! I'm humbled! :bonk: :vfunny:

BTW, I'm sure y'all realize by now that Marc closed the "contemplating war" thread after he used executive privilege to get in the last word. This should make several folks happy. So, we should be back to our normal level of controversy and hostility until the next holiday comes up! ;)

E

energy

Re: Re: Re: Rough Day?

Mike S. said:

BTW, I'm sure y'all realize by now that Marc closed the "contemplating war" thread after he used executive privilege to get in the last word. This should make several folks happy.

No!!!! You think? :biglaugh: I don't mind saying that I'm one of the happy ones. Nothing we said here mattered and it's going to happen anyway. :agree: :ko: :smokin:

C

Craig H.

Yeah, I am kind of sorry to see Contemplating War gone, and kind of not, too.

Looks like it would soon have to change to "Committed to War" anyhow.

Let's hope its over quickly.:(

A

Aaron Lupo

Happy St. Patricks Day to all our Irish friends.

The first public celebration of St. Patricks Day in the US was 1737 in Boston.

E

energy

Att Opinion Poll

ISO GUY said:

Happy St. Patricks Day to all our Irish friends.

The first public celebration of St. Patricks Day in the US was 1737 in Boston.

DAILY POLL

Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

Always:
21%
Sometimes:
34%
Never:
45%

Total Voters: 41722

Not a lot of voters in the poll, but I was in the majority, so it must reflect the sane ones in our society. :vfunny: So to my Irish 2nd cousins, Happy St. Patrick's day and I offer up this little prayer for you for the coming year:

may your bleedin piles torment you

and corns adorn your feet

and crabs as big as coconuts sit on your **** and eat

and when you're old and feeble

and a syphilletic wreck

may your spine fall through your A.H.

and break your ****ing neck!:vfunny: :vfunny:

:ko: :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom