Has anyone used Mango as their Quality Software?

D

DeviceMaker

I have been looking at Mango (www.mangolive.com) recently as a relatively low cost SaaS option for our quality system. Does anyone have experience with this system? Thanks in advance.:)

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Another "Bump" in case someone here can help. My Thanks in advance!

B

BobKelpy

Hi there - yes. It's very intuitive and the modules 'talk to each other' really nicely. Plus, the support team are really helpful and knowledgeable. It could be a good option for you.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Hi there - yes. It's very intuitive and the modules 'talk to each other' really nicely. Plus, the support team are really helpful and knowledgeable. It could be a good option for you.

Welcome Bob,

Are those your experiences or do you work for them or are in any other ways related to them?

D

DeviceMaker

Thank you very much. In the interim, I have decided to go with another piece of software. It is called Qualtrax and it seems like good software. I have been using it for a month now, still getting used to it. We have no internal IT support so I am learning more of the back-end than I wanted but that was part of keeping the cost low. I am not connected with the company, just looked at a whole bunch of options and it met the vast majority of mine. I would be happy to answer any direct questions on it - if popular, I am sure the moderators could start a new thread.:)

B

BobKelpy

Sounds good. I'm not familiar with Qualtrax but will check it out. All the best, Bob

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Welcome Bob,

Are those your experiences or do you work for them or are in any other ways related to them?
*** Moderator's Warning ***

The forum Terms of Service (TOS) state that if you are in any way 'related' to a product under discussion, it is required that you state your relationship. Bob has ignored a request by a moderator to clarify his relationship with the Mango product. The moderators believe that Bob's organization does have a relationship with Mango. Please keep this in mind as you consider his endorsement of the product.

B

BobKelpy

Sorry, don't really get your question. Of course I have a relationship with them as a customer; otherwise how would I know their solution.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
You have only posted 3 posts so far. We are wary of what we call forum spammers here. We want to ensure people know if someone recommends something here it is because they personally use it and that there is no conflict of interest. There are many web sites that have product and/or services reviews which, to put it bluntly, are fakes.

It *appears* that your company partners with Mango which, if it is the case, appears to be a conflict of interest which was not made clear in your post as required by the ToS. This is the reason we ask.

Top Bottom