Heard of FS 9000? This is in relation to the Financial Industry

A

Aaron Lupo

Had anyone heard of FS 9000? This is in relation to the Financial Industry. Last I saw/heard it was set to be released during the 2nd Quarter of 2002. The only information I have been able to obtain on this standard is on website ***DEAD LINK REMOVED***

Has anyone else even heard of this???

:confused:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
It's a new one on me - but then we have the GM-9000, the Valeo 1000 (2000 now?), AS9100, etc.

My - I'm getting quality assurance standard dizzy.

J

Jim Biz

I did a quick-read at that website -
Unless I'm off base - it looks like "Our Corp LTD" (insert your favorite business name) is gathering together 10-15 financial industry firms - and attempting to develop their own certification body. :confused:

Wonder if they understand that 9000:2000 can be adapted to financial folks - just like every other service industry?

D

David Mullins

yep

I thought ***DEAD LINK REMOVED*** had a reasonable amount of info.

With QS9000, AS9000, TL9000, TE9000, FS9000, etc, etc. we have industries recognising the benefits of management systems, but also identifying that ISO9000 doesn't suit them in the whole.

Good on them for taking quality an extra step - and ****, if we could get reasonable service from a bank wouldn't we be happy?
Or the gas station, or the grocery store, or the dept store, clothes shop, jewellers, panel beaters,....................

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom