Hello Cove!

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
:bigwave:It's been a long time since I've stopped by. I am proud to say that my typing skills have improved a great deal since the last time I posted. I think that was probably about a year ago already. I have missed everyone here, and have wrestled with feelings of inadequacy. I won't bore ya'll with the long version, but it's been a long fight both for my rehab, and for life in general. I still have some really bad problems with my memory, and stumble a lot with words especially when I'm caught off guard or am stressed. But, I have regained all my reading skills, my math skills are now horrible, they used to among my best. Now, I can barely keep my checkbook balanced. I'm living the life of the retired checking out the volunteer opportunities to see what suits.

Tomorrow's project is to fill out an application for a Fellowship Program offered through a local church conference- The Academy For Leadership Excellence. I figure this is a two year program that will keep me busy for awhile, and I should be able to put some of my past supervisory skills to use.

I am going to try to visit more often. I can't say that I am very current on what's going on in the ISO world, but I've still got some common sense. Besides that, I can learn a lot from everyone, and get caught up on what's going on. I truly do miss my job....I guess the one thing I can gloat about is I heard they had to hire four people to do the job I did by myself! Guess maybe they should have listened to me when I said I needed help?:lmao:

Bye for now. Take care!

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Keep pluggin' Steel.

It's always a good day when you can see the grass LEAVES instead of the ROOTS.

For inspiration, look to my neighbor, the junior senator from Illinois, Mark Kirk. He just made his first speech in the Senate since his stroke more than a year ago.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
I am so happy to see you here. :bighug:

I have no frame of reference for what you are going through, but I want to assure you that you are always among friends here and that I will respect and appreciate your inpute despite what technical value you assign to it. :agree1:
Meanwhile, I just want to know if you are okay and are progressing well. :) I can certainly appreciate not being able to re-achieve what used to be, in my case there is more of me to love than ever. :eek: In this place I have always felt appreciated for what I can offer, and I want to assure you that I always feel the same for you.

BradM

Leader
Admin
Hey Steelmaiden!!!

Good to hear from you.:agree1:

You know you have plenty to offer, here and in the mod forum.;)

Pop in as often as you can.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Welcome back, Steel.

Glad to know that you are doing well and do pop by to catchup with old friends.

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Good to read your message, and glad to know your intent to come here more often. You have a lasting impression here in the various threads and am sure many visitors are finding the solutions still as they read through several of your posts ...

Top Bottom