Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

HELP: Tips/Example for creating "documented" Quality Objectives.

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
howste said:
Sounds like he was doing a little back-pedaling after you raised the question. :vfunny:
That's my take on it! Ah well, he is really a good auditor. As I may have mentioned before, I rarely disagree with him on "interpretation" issues. He has been our Auditor for 3 years now and I have not used the "Do Not Concur" option yet. His gigs are always value added and usually written against something I had been trying to get accomplished around here anyway. I appreciate a CAR from the auditor occasionally, every now and then I'll lead him right where I need the write up.

G

Greg B

Cari Spears said:
His gigs are always value added and usually written against something I had been trying to get accomplished around here anyway. I appreciate a CAR from the auditor occasionally, every now and then I'll lead him right where I need the write up.
Carrie,

I do the same thing. If I come up against a hurdle with management or others that won't accept a change or don't act on a quality issue etc. I lead the Auditor in that direction and his 'Words of encouragement' at our close out meetings usually does the trick (Very effective). We have had the same auditor for about 9 years.

Greg B ;)

Top Bottom