HELP: Tips/Example for creating "documented" Quality Objectives.

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
howste said:
Sounds like he was doing a little back-pedaling after you raised the question. :vfunny:
That's my take on it! Ah well, he is really a good auditor. As I may have mentioned before, I rarely disagree with him on "interpretation" issues. He has been our Auditor for 3 years now and I have not used the "Do Not Concur" option yet. His gigs are always value added and usually written against something I had been trying to get accomplished around here anyway. I appreciate a CAR from the auditor occasionally, every now and then I'll lead him right where I need the write up.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
G

Greg B

Cari Spears said:
His gigs are always value added and usually written against something I had been trying to get accomplished around here anyway. I appreciate a CAR from the auditor occasionally, every now and then I'll lead him right where I need the write up.
Carrie,

I do the same thing. If I come up against a hurdle with management or others that won't accept a change or don't act on a quality issue etc. I lead the Auditor in that direction and his 'Words of encouragement' at our close out meetings usually does the trick (Very effective). We have had the same auditor for about 9 years.

Greg B ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Burn out - Tips to help combat QC burnout Career and Occupation Discussions 9
M Thanks for the help with the usefull tips and guidance Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
M Case study help as per ISO 9001: 2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
M Case study solution help required as per ISO 9001 : 2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
A Beginners help with ISO3951-2 Combined control s-method n>5 what is Phi ?? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
MDD_QNA Medical Device Software - Is a Help Button required? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
S Need help with analysing a survey on minitab Using Minitab Software 1
I Help: QFD House of Quality Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
C New to Site - Request Help with API Q2 Implementation Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 10
O Please, help with document on ISO/ TS 17758 and (IDF 87: 1979). Thank you. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
A Class medical device (MDD) - Classification help EU Medical Device Regulations 1
K A proposal for the model Quality Management - I need help for the project ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
A Help with Drawing Review - ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
Q % Study variation low, % tolerance high - GR&R Interpretation help Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
R Probability - Need a help to solve the below question Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
M Thanks for the help Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Judy Abbott Can any one help me with an urgent BIOCOMPATIBILITY Impact assessment? Internal Auditing 9
A Help establishing regulatory requirements - Plastic dental cartridge syringe US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
A Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Requirements and Information - Help wanted ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
8 Need Help - Runout - Function Gage Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
Emran.mi Measurement system analysis - Can you help me about implementation MSA for CMM device Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
S New to FAIR, need help in filling it out AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 8
M Informational From RAPS: Danish Regulators Seek to Help Smaller Companies With EU MDR Compliance Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Reliability Testing - Weibull Analysis Help Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 4
L Help me to decide which test to use - If each proportion belongs to the same population Using Minitab Software 7
M Informational US FDA issued the first warning letter for UDI violations to help ensure compliance Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
T QMS Template Help - Small machine shop/job shop Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
R Pls help --- Need expert advice on Video Measurement Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 0
B Will you please help me with my academic project? Repair & calibration service for test equipment ISO 17025 related Discussions 0
B [Help] Customer Engagement Survey for MBA Project - due Apr19 Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
B Help with Customer Engagement Survey for MBA Project - due Apr19 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
Q ISO 3310 Clarification Help - Aperture sizes for sieves used for particle sorting Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
Ajit Basrur Need help to understand HIPAA requirements ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
JoshuaFroud FDA Form MDSAP AU F0029.1.004 - Help with Completion US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
supadrai Aviation MRO Project facility coming to U-Tapao airport in Thailand - Help Career and Occupation Discussions 2
E Small one man shop with QMS (shoptech e2) | AS9100 cert help AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 46
L Please help me with the process of getting ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 15
K Please help identify appropriate statistical treatment Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 13
S Help develop sampling plan for prototype samples (medical devices) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
J Nonconforming product procedures SOP help :) Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
J Help with Arburg Allround 320s Injection Molding Machine Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
Z I need help with getting a CFS in China Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
S Help me build an Excel Spreadsheet for tracking training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 14
S Need help wrapping my head around confidence vs beta error Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
P Received a minor for not having good measureables/goals. Need help with KPIs. IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 52
A Failed the AS9120B Exam Twice.....Need Help AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 7
M Acceptance of remote auditing techniques - Can you help me with my research? General Auditing Discussions 0
I GMP 21 CFR Part 11 Electronic Records Compliance Project Help Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 9
M Training to help Familiarize myself to the Standards and the way these systems work AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 8
Ajit Basrur Need help in Conditional Formatting for the entire row Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3