Hi , everyone i need a procedure for validation of design prototype api 6d (valve manufacturing)

badidi

Starting to get Involved
can someone help me to describe a procedure for design validation for valve api 6d, and what documents should we present to the auditor?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Supplier Audits - Stop Wasting Everyone's Time! General Auditing Discussions 24
supadrai Auditing Organization dragging their heels on issuing our MDSAP Surveillance Audit Confirmation Letter - everyone is nervous ... are we the only ones? Canada Medical Device Regulations 13
T Special Thanks to Everyone in this Forum! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
D Good luck everyone on tomorrow's ASQ Exams - June 2014 Professional Certifications and Degrees 13
AnaMariaVR2 Why modern maps put everyone at the centre of the world Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
I Simplistic ISO 9001 Awareness for everyone ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
M Condolences to Everyone of Polish Ancestry Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
A Chaotic Industry, Poor Service From Almost Everyone Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
K General Term for Inspection Process of Sample Parts that everyone can understand Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 10
J Deadline Extension? New Excuse? Computer Enhancers for everyone Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
T AIB International takes a Hit for PCA Audit Reports but everyone is impacted Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 4
C Successful AS9100 Audit - Thank You to everyone here AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
J How is everyone else handling Machine Condition Standards? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
J Coming up with initial policies sufficient to get everyone headed on the right track ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
G Making everyone follow documentation (document control) policies Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 24
M Merry Christmas to Everyone! - 2007 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 39
J Thanks Everyone Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
C Can everyone in the company be responsible for quality? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
C We just completed our surveillance audit (17025:2005) - I wanted to thank everyone! ISO 17025 related Discussions 8
Wes Bucey Everyone has a chance! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
Marc In Case You Weren't Clear On How The US Telcos Screwed Everyone After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 8
I TS 16949 - What nonconformances has everyone seen from your audits? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
G How is everyone handling TS2 Clause 8.2.3.1 - Maintaining Process Capability IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
I Turtle maps and Flowcharts - How is everyone approaching Turtle maps and flowcharts? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 16
K Wishing Everyone A Very Happy 2002 New Year! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
M Is Everyone Happy? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 165
D I'm losing Management Support - I'm losing everyone else's interest Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
P How is everyone coming along with ISO/TS 16949 implimentation? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
D ISO 9000 Management Review in a Small Company - Everyone knows what's happening Management Review Meetings and related Processes 33
Q Does a gage used for a visual verification need to be calibrated? Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
J Do we need to raise concessions for every noted deviation under AS9100 Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
M Need to set up a "crisis management and business continuity plan" AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
D MDR technical file: does it need to contain duplicates of controlled documents EU Medical Device Regulations 2
R Customer Returns / RMA's & the need for NCR's AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 16
T Need advice on what inspection equipment to buy. General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
Sam.F Do heat treatment ovens need calibration? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 22
T Need 5 why’s help AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 15
H Need guidance on importation of Custom-made devices into Japan Japan Medical Device Regulations 1
T Need help understanding AS6174 clause 3.1.5. AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
B Spare parts of medical device need CE mark? EU Medical Device Regulations 0
F Change in address for critical supplier - does NB need to be informed? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 20
leftoverture REACH Folks - We Need Common Sense! RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 23
B Whose waste carrier licence do I need? ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 8
I I need some fun examples of teaching the 5 Whys Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 43
R First Time Managing Calibration and Measurement System. Need Help. General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 19
M CE marked medical device - do they need UKAS certified calibration provider ISO 17025 related Discussions 4
C I need some clearing on requirements of Asuring the validity of results ISO 17025 related Discussions 2
C Need help in determining applicable clause for an audit finding (based on AS9120B) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
K Subcontractors Providing Services Under MDD or MDR need ISO 13485 from EU Notified Body? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 8
E Need some peer advice Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 18