Holiday Message

Ed Panek

QA RA Small Med Dev Company
Leader
Super Moderator
This is the time of year I reflect on life. I take an inventory of where I am.

I want to thank everyone at the Cove for being a part of it. I really appreciate the information and advice shared here. I also thank my employer and my team. QARA is really a profession that takes time and practice; mistakes are bound to occur and with regs always changing that's part of the process.

I would suggest we all take time today or this week to let all those close to us know they mean a lot to us. It may seem trivial but hearing from a co-worker or family member they matter can give us all a reminder that everything will be ok. It may literally change someone's outlook on their own life. It's also free to do. Its also a chance to define ourselves to ourselves.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

monoj mon

Trusted Information Resource
This is the time of year I reflect on life. I take an inventory of where I am.

I want to thank everyone at the Cove for being a part of it. I really appreciate the information and advice shared here. I also thank my employer and my team. QARA is really a profession that takes time and practice; mistakes are bound to occur and with regs always changing that's part of the process.

I would suggest we all take time today or this week to let all those close to us know they mean a lot to us. It may seem trivial but hearing from a co-worker or family member they matter can give us all a reminder that everything will be ok. It may literally change someone's outlook on their own life. It's also free to do. Its also a chance to define ourselves to ourselves.
Thank you so much for such a wonderful message, Ed. I also wish all the Cove members a very beautiful year ahead. I wish everyone's wishes come true in this coming year and they reach a new milestone in their personal and professional life.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hershal Holiday Season 2014 - Giving to others Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
P Trip to the USA - Must-Eat Food? Holiday Planning Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 57
Hershal Interesting Israel Holiday Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
Hershal Holiday traditions and more..... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
Q Holiday Superstitions - Origins of Christmas pudding, mistletoe and holly, etc. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
J Arrivederci - Holiday in Europe! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
Jim Wynne Holiday Greetings Flash Animation Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
B Holiday Humor Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
Marc Airfare climbs 15% for 2006 holiday Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 0
A Michigan USA based Cove 'ers - Holiday Greetings Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
H California Instrument AC Load - 222 Error Message Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
I IMDS Error Message Question RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 5
shimonv IEC 60601-1-8 - When does an error message become an alarm signal? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 14
R How to create a pop-up message in Excel Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 18
S 'Over Compliance' Error message in Wavetek 9100 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 10
N Agile 9.3.1 Relationship Searches - Meaning of Message Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
B Seeking help in writing marketing message Career and Occupation Discussions 12
A Minitab ANOVA Error Message - *ERROR* No data in column. Using Minitab Software 3
Marc An American Safety Institute Message Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
L Device shows an Error message - Malfunction or not? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 12
Stijloor Message from AIAG - New Summer Hours for AIAG offices ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 3
Stijloor A Message From Her Majesty The Queen... Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 38
ScottK Local Community Message Board - Big Brother? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 18
Manix MS Access / VB Error Message relating to Deleted MIssing Form! After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
Q E'Message board in the work place Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
J Need Some Access Query Help - Error message saying "Numeric field overflow" Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
Sidney Vianna Chauvinistic message - Women parking lot. Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
S Virus Alert warning with the message IEXPLORE.EXE - 11 Oct 2002 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
D This is a great message board Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6