Honda "5 P" Root Cause Analysis Method

D

David Bear - 2010

The download worked for me. It is the same form I just received from my customer. :agree1:

I was given some additional information concerning filling out the 5P. Section 1B should be subdivided into "Root Cause for Occurance" and "Root Cause for Non-Detection". The root cause should then be recreated or a very good explanantion should be given as to why recreation could not be done.

kedarg6500

Quite Involved in Discussions
please try to get "Honda 2005 5-P training" as it is said in old format instruction

Kedar

B

bgoddard

Honda of America has a supplier presentation, "5 Principles for Problem Solving" but it is copyright so i can't post it here. It is distributed as a powerpoint presentation in a binder.

You could request a copy and see if they send you the binder, Honda of America, MMP/SST, 24000 Honda Pkwy, Marysville, Ohio, 43040.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Honda of America has a supplier presentation, "5 Principles for Problem Solving" but it is copyright so i can't post it here. It is distributed as a powerpoint presentation in a binder.

You could request a copy and see if they send you the binder, Honda of America, MMP/SST, 24000 Honda Pkwy, Marysville, Ohio, 43040.

Do you have their email address ?

Top Bottom