How can I find consulting and auditing jobs?

P

Packerfan5

I've been through the regular listing of registrars, but I'm looking for a larger listing of companies that contract out 2nd party audits, either regionally, nationally or internationally.

J

Jason PCSwitches

The 1st thing would be to change your screen name!!:lmao:

Just kiddin, couldn't resist. There are a great deal of people here that will
be able to give you some actual good advice and no be a smarta$$. :truce:

AndyN

Moved On

I regularly seek to place consultants with clients, however, I tend to choose Pats, Panthers or even Lions or Vikings fans, before Packer fans...:lol::lmao:

However, you say in the thread title you're looking for consulting training jobs then mention auditing - can you be a little more helpful, as they are in my book at least, quite different...

P

Packerfan5

Hello AndyN,

I've been in quality auditing and quality systems management for about 20 years, so I've had experience with both setting up quality systems for companies and conducting quality and environmental audits to ISO 9001, AS 9100, TL 9000, ISO 13485, 21 CFR part 820, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14644. I'm an RABQSA accredited lead auditor also.

P

Packerfan5

I prefer to go with a team that has won a superbowl, and the fact that I was born in the city.
But anyway, thanks for the positive advice.

J

Jason PCSwitches

I prefer to go with a team that has won a superbowl, and the fact that I was born in the city.
But anyway, thanks for the positive advice.

My home team (Tampa) finally go one and it did & does still feel good. You guys had a good year and have a good team comin back, good luck.

So, and be honest, how many Favre jerseys do you still have. :notme:

P

Packerfan5

I have one and I use it for a dust rag now, bout all it's good for.

J

JaneB

I've been through the regular listing of registrars, but I'm looking for a larger listing of companies that contract out 2nd party audits, either regionally, nationally or internationally.
Be an excellent - or at least a very good - auditor and/or consultant.

Word of mouth is a wonderful marketing tool, and jobs will find you.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Hello AndyN,

I've been in quality auditing and quality systems management for about 20 years, so I've had experience with both setting up quality systems for companies and conducting quality and environmental audits to ISO 9001, AS 9100, TL 9000, ISO 13485, 21 CFR part 820, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14644. I'm an RABQSA accredited lead auditor also.
I think most of us who are already working as consultants will agree that knowledge of the subject matter is a good start, but success as a consultant hinges on running the BUSINESS of consulting efficiently and effectively.

Perhaps reading through these two threads may give you some of the insight you seek:
Consulting – Is it in YOUR Career Future?

Contracting/Temping - Viable Alternates in Tough Times

G

GregTQM9

Your best bet is to work with one of the auditing / consulting companies that are currently out in the field. That is, unless you want to 'go it alone'. Quality Auditing LLC is a company we contract a fair number of our supplier auditing / iso auditing to.

-Greg

Top Bottom