How do you Audit an Distribution Facility according to MAQMSR

Miroljub

Senior SQA
How do you Audit an Distribution Facilty according to MAQMSR, is it even possible or should it be enough that they aer ISO 9000 certified?

joekirk

Involved In Discussions
You can and should audit them to MAQMSR as most of it is applicable to distributors as well. Just audit or cover what is applicable.

Brizilla

Quite Involved in Discussions
MAQMSR is a limited set of IATF clauses that you must be compliant to if you want to do business with automotive customers. If you don't do business with automotive ISO is fine. If you do, then you should be up to date on these clauses and audit to them because your customers do.

AlexDiaz

Registered
You can and should audit them to MAQMSR as most of it is applicable to distributors as well. Just audit or cover what is applicable.
I would audit the distributor on whatever requirements apply (that is not directly related to the product realization processes), make sure that they audit their suppliers that are not IATF 16949 certified and supply to you if automotive.

bryan willemot

Involved In Discussions
What I do is send them the self audit, if i have questions of the self audit, i go to the facility and conduct an audit based off the questions I have with the self audit. I leave it up to them to police themselves. see attached.

Attachments

• New IATF 16949 Audit (MAQMSR SUPPLIER AUDIT).xlsx
    40.9 KB · Views: 428
Top Bottom